**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Reward Eligibility Question

Hi all. If I participated in three wars in my alliance but left the alliance for two weeks and then returned and participated in three more wars for a total of six this season do the initial three count or am I not eligible for season rewards?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Why would you leave in the middle of the season?
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Maybe they were just toxic. I remember my first day in one alliance, one member flat out said, 'move in AQ and if your not here to help, then get the **** out.' He wasn't joking and even the officers acknowledged he was being a ****. Then other members stood up for him saying that even though I was new, I better listen or get out. And all because I didn't move within the first hour of AQ. I obviously left that day. Point is, the world is not filled with all nice people. And sometimes its better to just walk away then deal with the problems, especially when a video game is completely optional to play.

Then again, this guy himself could just not be a team player and gave them the finger for no reason. I've seen that happen, as I'm sure we all have. Who knows.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★

Maybe they were just toxic. I remember my first day in one alliance, one member flat out said, 'move in AQ and if your not here to help, then get the **** out.' He wasn't joking and even the officers acknowledged he was being a ****. Then other members stood up for him saying that even though I was new, I better listen or get out. And all because I didn't move within the first hour of AQ. I obviously left that day. Point is, the world is not filled with all nice people. And sometimes its better to just walk away then deal with the problems, especially when a video game is completely optional to play.

Then again, this guy himself could just not be a team player and gave them the finger for no reason. I've seen that happen, as I'm sure we all have. Who knows.
    In that situation it would be real strange to return to the same alliance so soon
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    edited November 2021

I’d been wanting to leave the alliance for a long time to take it easy but waited until they found a suitable replacement. Now they need someone to sub in for another alliance member and I was offering to help.