**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event alliance join date clarification

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
So we have to be part of an alliance for 14 days before being able to claim rewards or add points to the alliance gifting ranked rewards, but does that mean 14 days before the even starts or 14 days before the event ends?

I'm looking to rejoin my old alliance after their current AW season, which should end next Tuesday and rewards payout on Wednesday December 8th. If the gifting event starts on the 20th and the requirement is you have to be part of the alliance 14 days before the start then joining after AW season will mean I won't qualify for any gifting rewards.

Just looking for some clarification on the dead last day you can join an alliance to claim/qualify for rewards.

Thanks

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

You just have to be part of the alliance before the event starts to get rewards. But you can’t contribute points until 14 days after joining so if you join a day before the event you’ll have to wait to gift until the event is almost over

That's what I thought and was hoping, but just making sure I understood it that way. Thanks
  • Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Last year was what Zan0 said. Just need to be in the ally more than 14 days before the gifting event ends and you can start contributing after 14 days in the ally.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    War season ends 1 day after the gifting cut off 🤣
  • Zim1960Zim1960 Posts: 30
    This does need clarification. There are always a lot of alliance changes at the end of the AW season. If the 14 day requirement begins on December 20, then no one will be able to change alliances after this war season, until the gifting event is over and the rewards drop. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    This pic was from a post last year. It showed how much longer you had to wait before being able to contribute points. If it's the same this year then changing alliances after the rewards shouldn't be an issue. You would just need to be sure you hit the 14 day mark before the end of gifting.
  • RubeniumRubenium Posts: 11
    Yes, a confirmation from Kabam on this would be much appreciated!
    Pretty please!