**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How did you guys deal with Variant 8 2.1 Havok?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How did you guys beat this guys. Seems like a pretty BS'y fight to be. With such restrictions none of he champs have armor to deal with this guy. That Punisher on the left path sucks too.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster is who I used
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Domino + odin pre-fight (damage cap) + aggressive playstyle I the combo I used

I prayed to RNG god while I played as well
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    R1 taskmaster can do it, just a long fight.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Use heavy to power drain him.

(Or spend some revives. It’s not that bad)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Taskmaster mvp
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I used mascre. Just make sure he gets the cross fight then h or sp power drains them to drop off havok build up.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Wow this fight is Laaame! I guess its not doable without using items. Anyone have any tips for the punisher? Seems like the same thing just gotta use items? Seems stupid that they put in fights not passible without items.
    This whole Variant seems lazy. Just like Variant 1 they just added a bunch of super power gain nodes and super limit your roster to champs that cant deal with it well to just make it sucks and not fun.
    Not my prettiest fight but mascre is broken in this. I can mess up eat a combo, 2 plasma detonation and still walk away with a solo.

https://youtu.be/f2LA4xI947U

Punisher path I used domino parry heavy next.

Not my prettiest fight but mascre is broken in this. I can mess up eat a combo, 2 plasma detonation and still walk away with a solo.

Nice, Thanks I really need to rank up my mercs. Im running with 5* R4 and 6* R1's mainly because the champs for this arent the greatest except for domino and Hit Monkey but Masacre is good now too. I die in one combo these hot values are crazy. Already did first run though but trying 100% now

Nice, Thanks I really need to rank up my mercs. Im running with 5* R4 and 6* R1's mainly because the champs for this arent the greatest except for domino and Hit Monkey but Masacre is good now too. I die in one combo these hot values are crazy. Already did first run though but trying 100% now
    It is definitely the hardest variant in a while.

Act 2 has the hardest fights that punisher lane took me a couple goes to work out. That stupid penny Parker lucky the lane is easy but I had to retry her like 1m times before I got her. Havok I can see the difficulty in it but was very surprised how well mascre was for it. Act 3 I didn't have to try as hard but that evade path electro annoyed me to no end.