**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is dragon man good

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a r2 6* sig40 dragonman and I’m not sure where he fits or what his whole deal is
I realize he does the cornered thing and has decent damage but I’m not sure where he is a key
Can someone explain please?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    How is he without being awakened?
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    He's a jack of all trade but a master of none... I ranked 2 mine and now he's sitting in defense which is fine by me cos I don't use him often.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Get them in the corner, and then burst damage will kill them faster
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Immunities
    Power Gain
    XL Champion
    Burst Damage
    Easy Access to Incinerate
    Easy Access to Non Damaging Debuffs
    Easy Access to Furies
    Insane Regen
    Armor Break Counter Ability
    He’s a Dragon Man

I probably missed something but Dude is one of the Best and my personal Favorite Champion.

Used a Generic 5* AG and over 100 sigs and don’t regret it one bit

I can't see Regen anywhere in his profile bar 85% of damage taken after his sp3.

Am I missing something? Even with max recovery, not sure that's insane Regen.

I have him as a 6* and as a suicides user, I'm always on the look out for regen options!!
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Deli said:

I have a r2 6* sig40 dragonman and I’m not sure where he fits or what his whole deal is
    I realize he does the cornered thing and has decent damage but I’m not sure where he is a key
    Can someone explain please?

Best uses as long as he is duped: against cosmic champs like Hyperion, Vision Aarkus, King Groot or Angela. No power gain, no regen. So for example Hyperion is basically an easy fight.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Immunities
    Power Gain
    XL Champion
    Burst Damage
    Easy Access to Incinerate
    Easy Access to Non Damaging Debuffs
    Easy Access to Furies
    Insane Regen
    Armor Break Counter Ability
    He’s a Dragon Man

I probably missed something but Dude is one of the Best and my personal Favorite Champion.

Used a Generic 5* AG and over 100 sigs and don’t regret it one bit

I can't see Regen anywhere in his profile bar 85% of damage taken after his sp3.

Am I missing something? Even with max recovery, not sure that's insane Regen.

I have him as a 6* and as a suicides user, I'm always on the look out for regen options!!
    Because of a bug
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    @AverageDesi thanks 😊 so how does the bug work? It's it still off his sp3?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

@AverageDesi thanks 😊 so how does the bug work? It's it still off his sp3?

The way it is supposed to work is him healing 98ish percentage of damage taken when unstoppable.

But due to the way hitboxes work or something the game does not know if you got hit or dexterity the projectile hits so even if you dex you heal