**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

what happen if i have kicked during the season

i have been kicked form the alliance now, so can i get all reward

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'm already in an alliance, you form one!
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    No. You must be in an alliance that you have played 5 wars with when the rewards come. Sorry
  • i don't know why they kicked me out, i just defeat miniboss in AW
  • i participate in all AW and AQ, and this war i just beat the miniboss, other war always go to the end of map, i don't know why they kicked
  • very sad
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Unless they had a legitimate reason for kicking you, i am sorry.

Really does stink when one is kicked from alliance and can't receive rewards at the end of the season. Wish there was an implementation to protect players from such a thing.

As others have said, might need to look for a more trust worthy alliance
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

i have been kicked form the alliance now, so can i get all reward

In the immortal words of a crazed candy maker:

"You lose. You get nothing! Good day, sir!"

Seriously though, if you're kicked out mid season, you lose rewards.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    You always kill the boss leaving nothing to do for the leader/officer in AQ/war.. So kicking you, they get to do something.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

i participate in all AW and AQ, and this war i just beat the miniboss, other war always go to the end of map, i don't know why they kicked

Well that's sad buddy, next time make sure you join a trustworthy alliance
    And are 5 wars left this season? I dont remember but if 5-6 wars are left this season then i recommend you try and look for an alliance immediately and participate in all wars till season ends, then you'll be eligible for rewards for the level if the new alliance
    But if even 4 wars are left then you should just try next season
    Should only be 3 wars left. Irrelevant anyway as season cutoff date has passed.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited November 2021

@Shamir51 what do you mean by season cut off date?
    There are still 3AW remaining in the season. If someone has done only 2 AW and participate in the remaining 3AW, he will be eligible for season rewards!
    Shamir51 said:

i participate in all AW and AQ, and this war i just beat the miniboss, other war always go to the end of map, i don't know why they kicked

And are 5 wars left this season? I dont remember but if 5-6 wars are left this season then i recommend you try and look for an alliance immediately and participate in all wars till season ends, then you'll be eligible for rewards for the level if the new alliance
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

There are still 3AW remaining in the season. If someone has done only 2 AW and participate in the remaining 3AW, he will be eligible for season rewards!

Shamir51 said:

Cut off to join a new alliance with enough wars to get rewards
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Oh sorry! 😅🙏

LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

Cut off to join a new alliance with enough wars to get rewards
  • I'm not sure we are getting the truth here.

Just be a good member...no cheating, join and participate in Alliance events and communicate effectively.
  • i participate in all AW and AQ, and this war i just beat the miniboss, other war always go to the end of map, i don't know why they kicked

The fact that you're asking us, and not them, could be part of the problem.

Alliances are groups of people. They aren't jobs. Alliances keep the people they want to keep and kick the people they don't want to keep, for whatever reasons they want. It sucks when a bad alliance kicks a good person, but sometimes it is a good alliance kicking a bad person, and sometimes it is just a chaotic alliance kicking random people.

There are a lot of people who want to join an alliance, do "their job" and collect rewards. And for many people this works for them. But you are at the whims of the other alliance members. You need to find out what they want, what they are looking for, what they expect. You need to communicate with them to make sure you're all on the same page. Before I was an officer in an alliance I used to see people get kicked all the time simply for not responding to communication requests. A guy who was a decent player was kicked when an officer sent an in-game message to them to join the group on Line and was ignored. They tried again, and again, and then they were sent a warning. They got zero response, so they got kicked. The guy could have been the greatest player in history, but we'll never know because we couldn't talk to them.

Maybe he didn't think to check chat. Maybe he didn't understand the two languages being sent to try to reach him. Maybe he was an introvert that didn't like talking to people. Or maybe he was just a jerk. As I said, we'll never know, but he was kicked all the same.
  • i don't know why they kicked me out, i just defeat miniboss in AW

Did you die 10 times taking down the mini?
    nope
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

Nope only 4 wars are left

@Konstant45 I feel sorry for you, you can join us. Add artikram if you want to join us, as long as you join and play all wars, you will not be kicked
  • hi i am back, i just want to know when i have kicked, can i get reward
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

hi i am back, i just want to know when i have kicked, can i get reward

Unfortunately you won’t get season rewards. This has already been stated.