**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are U looking for an Alliance before Gifting? We have 2 open spots!

If you are looking for an Alliance for the gifting event (or a new home in general) then we might be an option for you.

Gifting starts on 20th December and you need to be in an alliance on the 6th December to be able to be eligible for the Alliance Gifting Rewards.

We’re are pretty relaxed Silver 1 Alliance. No stress – but good rewards to constantly progress.

Alliance Quest / 2 BGs: Map2 + Map4 / 50 Mil = 2100 Glory per Cycle
Alliance War / 2 BG during season – 1 BG ¬¬off Season

We are looking to fill two spots – The main requirement is to be active in the game!

If you decide to join AQ/AW, then help by clearing the paths in the attack phase as good as you can. Everyone pitches in to gain the best rewards we can.

Sounds interesting for you?

We would be happy if you join us and find a new home with us.

Alliance tag: KR33!
Alliance Name: The Terran Kree
My IGN & Line-handle: Greyblue42

Comments

• Bdo79Bdo79 Posts: 5
    Very interested after this season concludes. I am decently active participating in all Wars and AQs its just my current Alliance is frustratingly not that active.

In game name is "bdo79" if you want to check out my profile and roster and send an invite if I qualify.
    Thanks!
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 123
    Bdo79 said:

Very interested after this season concludes. I am decently active participating in all Wars and AQs its just my current Alliance is frustratingly not that active.
    In game name is "bdo79" if you want to check out my profile and roster and send an invite if I qualify.
    Thanks!

I just sent you a friend request in game. We would be happy to have you.

I do have one thing I want to add:
    There are three more AW Battles after todays concludes. And there will also be 1-2 days until we get the rewards.
    The last AW of the season ends on the 7th.

The message from Kabam in game said: "....Players who have been members of an Alliance for less then 14 days will be unable to contribute points towards or claim rewards from the Alliance Gifting Event...."

Currently it's a little unclear if that means if you join on the 8th December that you will not be able to participate in the alliance event at all or if you are only not able to participate for the first two days of the event. As far as I know the question has been asked and they are waiting for Kabams response.

Last year you were only blocked for the two days and not for the whole thing. I hope that they didn't change that.
    In the end it is quite normal that people switch alliances between AW Seasons and of course they want to wait until they have gotten the rewards from the old Alliance. I don't think it would be right if Kabam would block players from the whole event. In the end we have to wait and see if they clarify the statement.

Let's just stay in contact and see what will be reported regarding the statement.