Hawkeye sig ability

KirklinKirklin Member Posts: 149

Shouldn't his physical resistance increase not decrease? I demand my sig stones back

Comments

• KirklinKirklin Member Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike any idea on this
  • GalacticBurritoGalacticBurrito Member Posts: 93
    Currently the more signature stones I put into my six star Hawkeye makes his awakened ability weaker and the physical resistance decrease numbers goes down. This absolutely needs to be fixed and I don't think its unfair to ask for a signature stone refund if the sig ability is broken and I put a bunch of generic signature stones into him assuming that it was working as intended. I have no idea how I as a player could have avoided this
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey everyone, the team has been made aware of this and is working on getting a fix implemented as soon as possible.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Member Posts: 288 ★★★
    My question is just whether this is only a scaling issue or a bigger issue affecting the values. Like, when you fix it, will a sig 180 perform the same as a sig 20 is now? The spotlight shows a MUCH lower reduction value so I have to ask whether y’all are nerfing him to the value in the spotlight
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 331 ★★

Hey everyone, the team has been made aware of this and is working on getting a fix implemented as soon as possible.

So his damage isn’t functioning properly.. sweet… glad I ranked him..

Thanks for not testing AGAIN… thanks for all the wasted resources when you re-trash him