**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Rhino erroneously available in Sinister Synergy crystal

Hey

The 4* Rhino, normally available as an exclusive reward for the Realm of Legends, is erroneously available in the Sinister Synergy crystals.
I know this because I accidentally managed to pull him.

I understand this would be unfair towards players who have completed the Realm of Legends to claim this exclusive champion, and while I understand you may have to remove this pull from my account (which I am happy to oblige to) I’d rather this happen than more pulls of this nature happening.

Many thanks

Ignoble

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Damn, game breaking!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    They go out of their way to not include exclusive champs. So I think this is a bug
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    I'm sure no one at kabam is losing sleep over this
  • IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79

Probably not - this is (IMO) an oversight that should be corrected asap
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Ignoble said:

Is it at the moment? With the Spidey event live, Rhino used to be one of his foes and part of Sinister 6.

• PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Zaosafler said:

Ignoble said:

Is it at the moment? With the Spidey event live, Rhino used to be one of his foes and part of Sinister 6.

He is usually not available as a 4* in basic/cav crystals regardless of whatever event is on
  • IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79

Zaosafler said:

Ignoble said:

He is usually not available as a 4* in basic/cav crystals regardless of whatever event is on
    This - Rhino’s an RoL-exclusive reward champ. Exclusive champs are usually not placed in event or regular crystals.