**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Turtles 🐒🐒🐒🐒 everywhere?

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Seriously finding passive AI everywhere. Is this common place?

For reference: TB level player, running Map6 AQ

Comments

• JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44 β˜…
    its not just in aq or aw... 5.1.5 Kamala Khan Sits on the sp2 and doesn't Throw it pushes me to the wall heavies and then dex doesnt work... i havent been able to beat her in weeks...
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111 β˜…
    BigBlueOx said:

Seriously finding passive AI everywhere. Is this common place?

For reference: TB level player, running Map6 AQ

Its not like passive but more like Weird
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111 β˜…
    JC10100 said:

its not just in aq or aw... 5.1.5 Kamala Khan Sits on the sp2 and doesn't Throw it pushes me to the wall heavies and then dex doesnt work... i havent been able to beat her in weeks...

Man i was doing Ghost vs SQ 1.2 Hulk
    I was like under bar and started baiting and got to SP3 but still he didn't throw his SP2
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not just turtling, but I played Cav EQ 1.1 and did some Arena, and in both spots the AI really liked dashing back or holding block, and then intercepting me.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Ah the 4 turtles Leonardo Raphael Donatello Michalengelo
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    zuffy said:

I spent 2 minutes of the 3 trying to bait specials from map 4 mini boss nebula. I time out. πŸ˜‚

Yeah, same here. I think she also has a node that makes her even more passive. I can't swear on it because it was a while since I last looked, but she's incredibly defensive either way.