**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will a win or loss in this war affect war rating?

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
We need to know this as well before proceeding as we don't want to get pushed down a tier.

Will this war count against our war rating or will it be like an offseason war?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    edited December 2021

Idk if you post this right before they put this disclaimer, but there you have your answer.
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Trevenorf said:

Idk if you post this right before they put this disclaimer, but there you have your answer.

It didn't answer their question
  • Options
    TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    Oh, sorry, I must have misunderstood the topic, my bad 😓
  • Options
    KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    Trevenorf said:

It didnt answer the question. This one need to be very clear. If war rating still affected, then no choice for us but keep fighting a regular war. CMONnnnnn
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    I would assume how it seems as there not removing this war so it would count towards + or - war rating so it will be most likely affecting it
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    So what about everyone who had a shot at the next tiers?
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    i wouldnt put it past them, im sure "dropping" this war will cause more issues with rating and and tier placement. just get ready for it
  • Options

i wouldnt put it past them, im sure "dropping" this war will cause more issues with rating and and tier placement. just get ready for it

Yeah...
  • Options
    ChuyisterChuyister Posts: 1
    So far no feedback to clarify if:
    1.- Just the first 4 wars will make the rating
    2.- they will reduce 4 wars to the total season war to make the ranking

Hope this stuff is getting clear soon
  • Options
    Eivel87Eivel87 Posts: 19
    Es sumamente importante tu pregunta,ya que nadie no está hablando si el grado o multiplicador se va a ver afectado
  • Options
    Eivel87 said:

Es sumamente importante tu pregunta,ya que nadie no está hablando si el grado o multiplicador se va a ver afectado

Si mi amigo 👍
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I’m wondering this as well.
    Can we get some clarification about it ?
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    The last time something like this happened, your war rating will go up or down depending on the outcome of this war. In essence, even though this war doesn't count toward season points, it does impact the remaining two wars.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Chuyister said:

Start with your post, cuz this is the tenth war of the season. Why are you dwelling on four?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,955 ★★★★★
    Chuyister said:

It’s pretty clear that the mention of 4 wars is related to qualifying for AW rewards, instead of the usual 5.
  • Options

Well I guess we got the answer.
  • Options
    So, prior to the additional follow-up decision to cancel rest of Season, I guess those prior questions were “I know it says this war WON'T COUNT, but WILL IT (?) count towards War Rating, etc, etc ?”
    The answer was right there all along, it WILL NOT count.
  • Options
    Eivel87Eivel87 Posts: 19
    edited December 2021
    Yo creo que siguen sin dar una respuesta clara y sin dudas
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yes, it says that they are not able to remove or freeze War Rating … so it will go up/down and that would affect the other 2 Wars of the Season. So they decided to end it for fairness.

It will count towards your War Rating in general, but not this Season. Just like higher ranked Off-Season Wars, they win/loose War Rating during Off-Season all the time (that’s for Tier 1-4, I think … lower Tiers are +/- 0 during Off-Season).
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks that they shouldn't change war rating? Or at least resetting it at the value it was before this aw (same thing, different technical process)?
  • Options
    ?