Bigger potions and more revives in AQ needed with more accessibility

Jstein0414Jstein0414 Member Posts: 15
Kabam,

I am in an ally that is running map8. We are mainly seasoned thrownbreaker players with good average prestige, solid total hero points and fairly expansive rosters overall. We aren’t at the top of the heap but very solid experience players.

As we are going through the map, we are using potions and needing revives above and beyond what has been in the compensation packages. We are finding that with r3 6*s and even with r5 5*s and r2 6*s that the current potions are not cutting it. Plus while only being able to purchase 4 l1 team revives in the glory store that we are burning through reserves.

With the revives mysteriously missing from the loyalty store, we are struggling to get through not even mentioning all the issues with the game that still exist. Block breaks, dropped inputs, phantom inputs, passive defenders stingy with specials… When a ticket gets submitted, the first question that is asked is whether we have video. Most times, we are sneaking in fights at work, on breaks, or sneaking away to the bathroom to sneak in a couple of fights. Most of us are not youtubers taping every fight or “whales” spending crazy amounts to get every champ.

We play because we have fun and do AQ to rank up the champs we like and AW to get the champs and partially do both out of loyalty to friends we have made in our alliances. The least you could do while the game is not “functioning as intended” is to allow us to get resources to help us slog through the duties and obligations that we have so that we stick with the game through these tough times.

Comments

• NezztoNezzto Member Posts: 2
    Agree the health pools are crazy high, and the AI is super passive/aggressive is stupid
  • Sman74Sman74 Member Posts: 95
    Aaaaaaaand cue the “git gud” or “drop to map 7” crowd.

Potions do need a revamp OP. Hundreds of units for one that actually feels like it does something is comical.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    I run 2 5*s and a 6* r3 and i go relatively itemless and when i dont the pots work fine.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Isn't the point of a harder map to be challenging though. If you can one shot every fight without using any items what's the point. You're suppose to use units to get the big potions and revives.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    I’m one of the designated mini and boss killer most of the time on map 8 and I’m finding this to be quite the stroll in the park compared to map 7 to be quite honest. Most I’ve used is an expiring potion or 2 in this whole week just so I needn’t let the overflowing items expire needlessly.
    Nezzto said:

Agree the health pools are crazy high, and the AI is super passive/aggressive is stupid

You shoulda seen the health pools on the map 8 beta that I tested a while ago; now that was crazy high. The health pools are highly manageable even on day 5, without boosts I might add.
    The fights will get better for those facing issues with burning through potions as you get more accustomed to how they’re supposed to play out. All-in-all map 8 is a way better experience for me compared to map 7.