**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 major issues. AW & Gameplay

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
first one is a community issue in which auto fighting is over heating iphones again. i use samsung and iphone and iphone only ever overheats when i use auto fight. no other content apps or phone use causes overheating.

second issue is a personal one and a huge blow to the alliance im currently in. so we were this close from plat4, the first time we were ganna hit plat since ive joined the alliance. we were kinda hoping to finish season but due to the GAMES issues we are being held back. since the GAMES issues are getting worse do we see any compensation or increase in AW rewards?

the community who still runs AW put in loads of time resources and maybe even $$$ into this and still being hit with bugs and issues... are WE yet again going to be punished or ignored while the game we try so hard to love and play keeps letting us down??
we really need answers, support, and a more involved team helping clarify this whole year of shenanigans.

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★
    That close but still woulda needed to win the 3 wars and hope enough in front of you didn’t, my alliance started 7-0 and each war stayed the same rank within 5 spots
  • Options

That close but still woulda needed to win the 3 wars and hope enough in front of you didn’t, my alliance started 7-0 and each war stayed the same rank within 5 spots

well thats the point, their bugs wont let us find out, if they allowed this war to go through we would have placed plat easy.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

well thats the point, their bugs wont let us find out, if they allowed this war to go through we would have placed plat easy.
    You don't know that. This is always the way it's worked for the 2 times AW had to be cut short. Kabam can't compensate for what you didn't achieve as much as you'd like to think you would have made plat 4.
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    You're 74 spots out of plat. 3 wars wouldn't move you that far up unless everyone ahead of you lost all 3 wars, which is even more unlikely seeing as several of those ahead of you would be facing each other. Nobody's a fan of all the game play issues, but personally I haven't had to use any of my own units because we get those monthly compensation packages. It's actually made AW so much more tolerable IMHO. This is just my $0.02, but I'm glad they're shutting it down early. It's the right thing to do.
  • Options

You don't know that. This is always the way it's worked for the 2 times AW had to be cut short. Kabam can't compensate for what you didn't achieve as much as you'd like to think you would have made plat 4.
    im not saying i want a compensation based off what i think we would have placed. im saying the missed opportunity to allow us to even try should be the compensation point. if not pushing alliances like ours to the next rank maybe some extra rewards in current placement would suffice. its literally not only AW thats been bugged like this so even if YOU think they are doing the right thing doesnt mean the community has to agree with it
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Honestly making up those 73 spots with tier 5 multiplier wasn't a sure thing even if you won all 3.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★

I'd love to know how you know that you "Would've placed Plat easy"
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★

I can understand
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    That is a possibility your alliance could have reach platinum or could have been matched up with an alliances that are heavily overpowered in every way possible.. four straight rough 'death' match-up like those could ruin your AW season.
    Hey it happened to out alliance and we are only silver2... got match up against silver1 or gold1 alliance.. over-matched and overwhelmed.. anyways hope kabam sorts things out.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

im not saying i want a compensation based off what i think we would have placed. im saying the missed opportunity to allow us to even try should be the compensation point. if not pushing alliances like ours to the next rank maybe some extra rewards in current placement would suffice. its literally not only AW thats been bugged like this so even if YOU think they are doing the right thing doesnt mean the community has to agree with it
    How many wars have you lost this season?