**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season Ended… Season Rewards??

Comments

• The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Our ally maintained gold 2 trend till yesterday. Today we are reverted back to gold 3. We maintainted winning streak in aw for gold 2. But due to the early season end it was a disappointment for us for reverting gold 2 to gold 3. Blue007 was in same situation like us. I can understand that.Some people cant understand what he was trying to say. Early season end benifits some and hurts some.

This last aw shouldn't have counted for season points... As they already told.. If that happens thats really bad and a bug probably
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Our ally maintained gold 2 trend till yesterday. Today we are reverted back to gold 3. We maintainted winning streak in aw for gold 2. But due to the early season end it was a disappointment for us for reverting gold 2 to gold 3. Blue007 was in same situation like us. I can understand that.Some people cant understand what he was trying to say. Early season end benifits some and hurts some.

All streaks will end…
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Drkara said:

Drkara said:

There should be compensation to adjust for alliances in between bracket/rankings. the last 3 wars would have helped. My alli is Gold 2, rank 55. 1-2 more wins likely would have gotten Gold 1 and better rewards.

So you looked into the future and saw that you made gold 1?
    Yes! Lol
    Their decision makes sense. But it is an error on them not me. As a business, if you make mistakes you make it up to your customers.
    You had an equal chance of losing the remaining wars and stayed in Gold 2 as well.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    xNig said:

All streaks will end…
    No u didn't understand.. Last war points shouldn't be counted... They lost the last war and dropped from gold 2 to 3 which contradicts what is says on forum banner
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26

orpimeS said:

orpimeS said:

@Blue_007 Some guys here seem to have missed your point. Just because Kabam is giving compensation doesn't mean you can't use units etc to try and do better in wars. That's on Kabam. My alliance is in a similar situation. After spending entire season in G2, we dropped down to G3 rank 14. And this war would have probably taken us back to G2. So there are alliances out there who will be robbed if compensation is not considered by Kabam.

I see, so it's Kabams fault for you dropping down, not because you lost the war that actually dropped you down?
    You should read again. It was that one war. Next war would have taken the alliance back up. Now, it would be silly if you question how the alliance is so confident about getting back to G2.
    Kabam can't predict the future broski. If they give you rewards to where you think you would have ended up, then everyone all the sudden knows they would have ended one or 2 tiers higher.
    Just an update to the last war (which will not be considered for rewards). My alliance won and went back to G2 rank 1450. So, it was not an assumption. It could have gone either way but looking at the alliance performance and new joiners, G2 was in the bag. So, Kabam can't predict but they should make an attempt to consider compensating for this level of loss. It's a big deal for new Cav accounts.
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26

Kabam has expanded reward payouts for competitions that were tainted in the past, i.e 7.2 legends run. It would be in keeping with that to expand the payouts for war seasons where alliances were denied the opportunity to move up a tier while on the cusp.

Expand the reward tier by a percentage to make up for the errors.

Amen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Drkara said:

Drkara said:

There should be compensation to adjust for alliances in between bracket/rankings. the last 3 wars would have helped. My alli is Gold 2, rank 55. 1-2 more wins likely would have gotten Gold 1 and better rewards.

Yes! Lol
    Their decision makes sense. But it is an error on them not me. As a business, if you make mistakes you make it up to your customers.
    Rewards in a competition such as War are not automatically owed. They're earned. While they may or may not decide to give something extra, people are not entitled to what they don't or can't run. You can't award a Win for a War that never happened.
    Actually u can't say that they never would have reached gold 1. May be if the season completed in a smooth way they could have reached gold 1. A season has 12 wars. Suppose an alliance looses first 3 wars back to back and their bracket fall by 1 lower than they generally are. And at that very time bug causes the season to stop abruptly. Do u think they really deserve that bracket just because of 3 wars they lost? Loosing wars decreases the war rating and low war rating means easy next wars

In this abrupt season ending there will always be some alliances that faces bad luck (high ranked alliances in a bracket)
    And there will be always alliances that experiences good luck( for example an alliance is ranked 1490 in gold 3 before the season ended.. If the season continued probably they would have ended being silver 1)
    You can't say they would have won or lost either way. You can't quantify something that never took place.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Drkara said:

Drkara said:

Yes! Lol
    Rewards in a competition such as War are not automatically owed. They're earned. While they may or may not decide to give something extra, people are not entitled to what they don't or can't run. You can't award a Win for a War that never happened.
    Actually u can't say that they never would have reached gold 1. May be if the season completed in a smooth way they could have reached gold 1. A season has 12 wars. Suppose an alliance looses first 3 wars back to back and their bracket fall by 1 lower than they generally are. And at that very time bug causes the season to stop abruptly. Do u think they really deserve that bracket just because of 3 wars they lost? Loosing wars decreases the war rating and low war rating means easy next wars

In this abrupt season ending there will always be some alliances that faces bad luck (high ranked alliances in a bracket)
    And there will be always alliances that experiences good luck( for example an alliance is ranked 1490 in gold 3 before the season ended.. If the season continued probably they would have ended being silver 1)
    You can't say they would have won or lost either way. You can't quantify something that never took place.
    Have you heard of Duck Worth Lewis?

Drkara said:

Drkara said:

Yes! Lol

Calculating that doesn't relate to this situation at all. We're not awarded based on probability. We're awarded based on what we fight. Past tense. If it's not on the board, it doesn't count.
  • ShepShep Posts: 145
    I think the easy solution is just bump every alliance up one tier for rewards so nobody loses.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    It's the season of giving. Just give everyone the rewards for their bracket plus 1 six star nexus. I think that should make 80% happy
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    So umm, eta on when we get rewards?
    Asking for a friend
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

So umm, eta on when we get rewards?
    Asking for a friend

December 11th. No reason, I just picked a day.
    Thx, I’ll stay tuned
  • VladrikVladrik Posts: 19
    I think Kabam should allow members to leave alliances and still get rewards. Many of us are swapping members now that the season is over. Rewards need to be distributed today or allow members to leave and still get rewards so alliances can conduct the business they need to.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Vladrik said:

I think Kabam should allow members to leave alliances and still get rewards. Many of us are swapping members now that the season is over. Rewards need to be distributed today or allow members to leave and still get rewards so alliances can conduct the business they need to.

The season was dedicated to end next week, really should hold off till then at the minimum before making changes.
    You know when aw season ends there is a recruiting blitz for a few days. After that the chats go quiet and it’s nothing recruiters talking to each other.
    Vladrik said:

You know when aw season ends there is a recruiting blitz for a few days. After that the chats go quiet and it’s nothing recruiters talking to each other.

Why disagree? The last time they ended seasons early we didn’t see rewards till the original end. It’s facts, people are setting themselves up for failure by assuming they are going to get the rewards sooner. If we get them sooner, great. But don’t expect it.
    Because Aq will start before then and then you know have to wait until end of next aq. There is no aq and aw that matters right now. Unlock the rewards for members to move and then payout whenever. Problem solved and no extra waiting for another week.
    Just like waiting for water to boil. It will boil when it boils.
    Simple and effective. I know that’s a foreign concept around here but come on. Let’s make this as painless as possible.
  • Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150

Drkara said:

Drkara said:

Yes! Lol

This aint cricket my guy
    Vladrik said:

Simple and effective. I know that’s a foreign concept around here but come on. Let’s make this as painless as possible.

It is simple and effective to plan to make changes after the original end of seasons date. It’s more complicated by trying to make changes before then.
This discussion has been closed.