**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season Ended… Season Rewards??

12346»

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Soon
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Reverb79 said:

@BitterSteel You are asking me to think about what you are trying to explain before responding to you. Alright, let’s start there. Before burying your explanation under any more layers of long-winded evasive word play. Please try and clarify three of the questions/accusations your posing to me, using clear and brief verbiage. Maybe sharing one of my favorite quotes with you will help - “one day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”

1. What conspiracy theory are you suggesting I’ve made up?
    2. Do you consider a comparison to be the same as a false equivalence?
    3. My original post was a general commentary, directed at no one in particular, about people’s right to complain about something they are not happy with. Why are you hyper-focused and so worked-up about my specific post?

I’d be more than happy to reply to any CLEAR and BRIEF responses you can give me.

You're like a NFL cornerback who commits a pass interference. You can't see what you did wrong no matter even though it's quite obvious.
  • BigjtccBigjtcc Posts: 16
    Wow they are still calculating war results ?? Buahahaha kabam ..... you always look out for us players lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Reverb79 said:

1. What conspiracy theory are you suggesting I’ve made up?
    2. Do you consider a comparison to be the same as a false equivalence?
    3. My original post was a general commentary, directed at no one in particular, about people’s right to complain about something they are not happy with. Why are you hyper-focused and so worked-up about my specific post?

I’d be more than happy to reply to any CLEAR and BRIEF responses you can give me.

1: kabam purposely delayed rewards so that they can sell a deal
    2: a comparison that cannot be applied 1:1, but is used to justifying a 1:1 application , is false equivalence
    3: anyone can respond to any comment
    Okay, so I'll respond to this comment. What proof do you have that they purposely delayed Rewards to sell a deal?
  • ImperialogImperialog Posts: 1
    Why is it 5 days after war was ended and still no rewards yet or compensation. We would have ended in a higher bracket had war finished. A natural season finish takes day and a half to 2 days to get rewards.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Reverb79 said:

Even if you’re not in a rush to get this seasons AW rewards, if you’ve been playing this game as long as I have, you probably know that they aren’t holding back the reward for the players benefit or because of some glitch. They are obviously making sure it doesn’t overlap with some scam sale they’re probably going to go live with. Before anyone starts coming at me, I want to make it clear that I’m not complaining. I just don’t understand why anyone would get upset at the people who are upset with the current situation.

My guy is out here claiming he’s not pushing conspiracy theories after posting this. Some real 2+2=5 stuff here, dude.

What’s more likely, that some overworked employee is just swamped due to an unexpectedly shifted workload and this is the best they can do, or that there is some grand conspiracy to delay rewards for a “scam sale” that war rewards would somehow interfere with?
  • Why is it 5 days after war was ended and still no rewards yet or compensation. We would have ended in a higher bracket had war finished. A natural season finish takes day and a half to 2 days to get rewards.

Rewards are coming tomorrow at the most and if lucky maybe today
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

1. Kabams explanation is that they need to calculate the war results, you reject that explanation and say it’s because of an offer and they can actually hand out the rewards whenever they want. By your own definition it is a conspiracy theory.

2. Yes, you can compare these two cancellations by their similarities, as you have done. But by doing so you are ignoring the difference which is why we didn’t get a delay last time.

The fact that you’re denying the circumstances of the last cancellation having any impact on how long it takes for the rewards to be handed out, just shows the depths you’re willing to go to to stand by your point. There’s something to be said for your determination, if not for your ability to take on new information.

If Kabam had to make the calculations last time, we would have had delayed rewards last time too. They didn’t, so we didn’t. Again, I’m worried about your refusal or inability to grasp simple concepts. If something takes time to do, and it was there this time but not last time, that is the reason this time is taking longer.

3. While it’s commendable that you apparently managed to pin down my entire personality from a few minutes of forum searching, I can’t help but think you may be a little biased considering this is our first interaction, and I seem to be on the side that’s using facts and reason, and you’re using emotion and insults. You claim I am insulting you, but I think you’d be hard pressed to find an example. Whereas I could show you at least 10 of you insulting me. Seems a little hypocritical doesn’t it?

I only mentioned being called a troll because it’s what people usually call others who challenge their emotion based opinions. Funnily enough it’s usually when they can’t actually back up their points. You’ll see that right in this conversation, where you haven’t offered up anything remotely near evidence of why or whether Kabam are holding onto season rewards. You’ve just focused on which words I’ve used to describe your viewpoint or challenge you, whether it’s a conspiracy theory, whether it’s a comparison, or why I’ve replied to you. You’ve offered nothing of substance to back up your point.

However, I’ll continue to post where I’d like to, considering the nature of a public forum. I’ll make you a deal though, in future, I’ll try to be a bit more open minded about why people are wrong, and in return you try and post less conspiracy theories?

In the end, I’ve tried my best to explain it to you, I’ve afforded you quite a lot of patience when you deny the same thing over and over, when you’ve literally written it down and I’ve shown you again and again. Feel free to reply, don’t reply, whatever you fancy.

I’m not going be replying to you again on this subject, I’ve done my best to persuade you that the sky is blue, but if you insist that it’s red and that I’m bullying and ranting then feel free. Just don’t expect many to take you seriously.
This discussion has been closed.