**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why there are annoying node combinations in incursions

I was running sec 8 with a random person and he was playing good too ..

When I reached zone 7 there was bpcw boss with node combinations

1. Power of alfar .
2. Coward ( all his attacks unlockable )
3. And the most annoying ( life cycle )

Why why you hate me kabamama

How can I end lifecycle without parrying him he was unblckable.. I was even trying to bait his specials but he was just dashing forward to me .. soon he reached Sp3 and knocked the heck out of me ..

Karen

Comments

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

I was running sec 8 with a random person and he was playing good too ..

When I reached zone 7 there was bpcw boss with node combinations

1. Power of alfar .
    2. Coward ( all his attacks unlockable )
    3. And the most annoying ( life cycle )

Why why you hate me kabamama

How can I end lifecycle without parrying him he was unblckable.. I was even trying to bait his specials but he was just dashing forward to me .. soon he reached Sp3 and knocked the heck out of me ..

Karen

Doom is the only option or Ronan or someone who can stun on specials
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nodes in incursions are randomized (to some extent). Always has been.
    That's what makes it both fun and a headache sometimes. But I still like Incursions, fun playing around with unorthodox champions in there.
  • Options

I love the irony of someone choosing their forum username to be Karen Grant to mock Brian Grant for making a video on the alts situation, calling him a Karen - and then that person just consistently complaining on the forum.

Hypocrisy at its finest

First thing I don't know who is Brian grant .. second thing is it necessary for you to do irrelevant comment ? If you got nothing to say better to stay away from post
    @BitterSteel
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Wow
    Such a brutal combination but I assume that type of nodes only appear in zone +15
  • Options

I love the irony of someone choosing their forum username to be Karen Grant to mock Brian Grant for making a video on the alts situation, calling him a Karen - and then that person just consistently complaining on the forum.

Hypocrisy at its finest

First thing I don't know who is Brian grant .. second thing is it necessary for you to do irrelevant comment ? If you got nothing to say better to stay away from post
    @BitterSteel
    Your first post here before it got deleted was complaining about Brian Grant making the video. I guess it was just a coincidence your forum account was made a few days after Brian made his video
    Why are you stuck on the same thing .. ??

Move on BG fan
  • Options

Hypocrisy at its finest

@BitterSteel
    Your first post here before it got deleted was complaining about Brian Grant making the video. I guess it was just a coincidence your forum account was made a few days after Brian made his video
    Why are you stuck on the same thing .. ??

Move on BG fan
    Who's BG?
    What a comeback like a child ! Hahahha