**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pls Make Hawkeye Great Again

jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
We would really like the bugged Hawkeye which made him hit harder than the Hawkeye we have now( idk the bug which caused that) He was hitting pretty hard before, which got me and many other summoners excited for him. But now his damage is not that impressive as it was, and has also made not want to rank him up. Please Kabam it would be really appreciated by many summoners to bring him to his hard hitting bugged state.

Comments

• Options

His sig was inverted and using values from his old bleed I think. So sig 200 should make it better but it won’t be like it was bugged which every CCP member made obvious in every video.

So u are telling me, that a sig 200 Hawkeye will make hit 12 k medium and 62k special?
  • Options

You should be asking for them to actually test these things and stop releasing broken node, champions, and quests in the game.

Idk man, I would really like him to have that kind of damage again.
  • Options
    I think they should just make his sig 200 to decrease physical resistance by 3000 or so. That would make him just how he was
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    i have him 6star undupped, he was good actually now he is garbage. what a terrible buff did they
  • Options
    Aegon87 said:

i have him 6star undupped, he was good actually now he is garbage. what a terrible buff did they

agreed
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Aegon87 said:

Now when duped he is way better but yeah if you compare him unduped now he is worse, he became too dependant on the dupe.
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Does he need high sig to do decent damage now?

My 6* is sig 40 and feels very average.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    damianohm said:

Does he need high sig to do decent damage now?

My 6* is sig 40 and feels very average.

his signature ability is nerfed. his max sig before the fix was reducing physical resistence by 4700 or something, now his ,max sig reduces physical resistence by 500 they nerfed his ability 10 times.... his damage now even awakened is very pathetic compared to the damage he did before the fix
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Ayo, Hawkeye is a great good champ now but he is dupe reliant. He is terrible unduped, but duped, some dude soloed every act 6 boss with him

he is better than before. what got me excited was just the awesome physical resistence reduction he had which is nerfed by 10 times. his damage is just average now.