**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Spoil Hidden Character in No Way Home?

SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
As we know, Spider-man No Way Home will hit big screen on December, and all Marvel games, include Kabam Marvel Contest of Champions will not miss this chance to attract people to download this game.

We have know this year, SW Sigil, Black Widow White, Shang-Chi, Eternals already include into this game. And you know, Kabam also buff Hawkeye and Kang (not playable, only as boss) which also in Disney+.

Everyone know Kraven is one of most request hero, but they just made Kraven in game this new update. Will Kraven will include to this movie?

Tobey and Andrew which most of us know will come into movie because of spoiler spot everywhere, also being hidden even they edit the trailers (Leaks photos on twitter, Sony Brazil twitter, and many more)

Kraven will be at the movie? Why not.

Kraven will be on story? I have heard this from Cosmic Wonder 2 years ago about this leak, and they have change the plot, the idea they put Dr Strange in last scene not in the opening of story.

Kraven will be 6th members of Sinister Six? I don't this so, sixth member will be Mysterio (based on Empire Magazine UK).

Or maybe will be Vulture/Mysterio (based on Lego toys)

Or maybe Venom (post credit scene Venom 2).

I know many fans will try to reject this theory because Marvel have stated this movie is about Spider-man and multiverse, not about Sinister Six.

But, WHAT IF Kraven bring by Dr Strange spell and Kraven come in the post credit scene? This will blow our mind. Everything will not happen coincidentally. Someone behind Marvel hide this, but how if Kabam accidentaly spoil this.

Disclaimer: This is not spoiler, it's only base on my thought. Many fans must be hoping Kraven in movie will be come true. But if this is true, just delete this thread.

Comments

• Options
    Nah I doubt kraven will be in no way home. My money is on vulture or scorpion
  • Options
    Kabam didnt see this movie yet i agree, but how if the employee of Kabam being ask to include Kraven in this game by someone with power in Marvel.
  • Options

At least on after credit scene. Sony have stated they will continue to make Spidey movie with Marvel Pictures in trilogy.
  • Options

At least on after credit scene. Sony have stated they will continue to make Spidey movie with Marvel Pictures in trilogy.
    I don't want to derail this, but I theorize this will be a two part movie in a sense, and we won't see venom except for an end credit scene and then in part 2
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Kang was not a Disney + tie in. Hawkeye buff was most likely a coincidence. I don't think Kraven is going to be in NWH. It is more likely for Vulture to show up since his character was already developed in Homecoming. Bringing in Kraven would mean taking away screen time from the other characters.
  • Options

Kang was not a Disney + tie in. Hawkeye buff was most likely a coincidence. I don't think Kraven is going to be in NWH. It is more likely for Vulture to show up since his character was already developed in Homecoming. Bringing in Kraven would mean taking away screen time from the other characters.

Kang being teased on Loki, we have know the character as final boss actually Kang.

Marvel will not put Kraven on the story, but lets think, did Dr Strange spell with not impact anything. As we see on Eternals trailer, Prof Hulk snap bring back many character in Eternals. Did Dr Strange spell didnt make side impact like bringing other villians which will not show up in the movie? 5 old villians bringing back, but who else, maybe will be show in very last extra credit. Kraven really possible for this very last scene extra credit.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★
    Kabam adds things in advance like months ahead pretty much known with the ?s so it was already known to them who there gonna bring in game or as a boss before the tv shows and if they did tv shows they be more on the playable character side and the kang in 7.3 is still the same kang from act 2 just with new stuff since its tieing into the anniversary video not because of a series
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    There's a slight chance of kraven but I feel it's gonna be vulture as he was kept in a cell in the Homecoming
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Maybe?!

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    there is no sixth villain. there’s five:
    Sandman
    Doc Ock
    Green Goblin
    Electro
    Lizard

with Mysterio via flashbacks and Venom in a post credits scene