**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tone Down Incursions

Akj007Akj007 Posts: 28
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
These attack values and node combinations are getting way out of hand for Sector 8 Zone 10 ...

I understand that the HP must increase as the zone progresses but to have 28 k attack value literally more that your champs HP is simply rediculous...
And to put Annoying nodes on top of that

Considering that no resources are provided for using in the incursions in the compensation packages
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    The attack values are so insane that you can either only use perfect block champs or be perfect at intercepting (which with game lags and other issues…)

If they didn’t charge a bunch of different revives in incursions it would be more fun. I used to play every round. Now it’s barely 1 run each month. I’ll get to room 7 and typically bail since it’s ludicrous there
  • if im not wrong, psylocke could do that fight. Incursions can definitely be challenging but that's what makes them fun along with the cool hacks.

You mean the champion that he doesn't have with him? How's that helpful lol?
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Just scrap incursions
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I wonder if it would help if they increased the attack values by a flat number rather than exponentially.

Health pools could still increase exponentially though.

Instead of adding say 18% every zone, maybe like X x zone number?

(Just random values I came up with I don’t know the real ones)
  • Akj007Akj007 Posts: 28
    The first fight was to point out the annoying node combinations.

The second being the insane attack values ...

Btw i had cleared the rounds ... But there was no fun in doing so.
    Personally i like incursions as it has the best PVP experience in the game...
    Should not let this content be unenjoyable

The fights should be challenging yes ..
    But you should not die from some blocked hits.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Wrong. Do not tone down
    However. You MUST increase rewards