**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Was just kicked from ally will I still get War rewards?

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
Hello I was just kicked from my ally after War season ended but I joined like 10 wars this season will I still get rewards?

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    No, unfortunately not.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Nope, suck for you
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Nope, suck for you

Way to be friendly. Unfortunately OP, you will most likely not get the season rewards. Usually you have to stay with your alliance until after rewards distributed
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Contact support they might be able to assist you, I have seen it happen in the past.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Unfortunately not...some alliances suck. If you contact support they might be able to help. If you'd like you can join my crew. I'll send you an invite in game
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★

As long as you participated in the minimum of 4 wars you're eligible for rewards. Might have to submit a ticket to support and have them manually send them though.

2 wars.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★

zuffy said:

Nope, suck for you

Way to be friendly. Unfortunately OP, you will most likely not get the season rewards. Usually you have to stay with your alliance until after rewards distributed

Maybe too blunt but for an alliance to kick you so you can’t collect your reward, usually the player did something to trigger that spite.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

zuffy said:

Nope, suck for you

Maybe too blunt but for an alliance to kick you so you can’t collect your reward, usually the player did something to trigger that spite.
    While I don’t think kabam should EVER get involved in alliances, there are some really crappy people who kick members for any absurd reason.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    zuffy said:

zuffy said:

Nope, suck for you

or maybe the leaders/officer's were douchebaggs..I got kicked a long time ago when I first started playing the game. They said it was lack of participation which was a lie, because I was doing more than a majority including some officers. They also kicked several other people for the same thing. Come to find out they wanted to emerge with another alliance, and they kicked out all the "new" people.