**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye’s crit bleeds

I’ve been messing around with Hawkeye this morning and noticed his bleeds are not critical anymore on perfect releases from the sp1 and sp2. Can anyone else confirm?

Comments

• Paddy95Paddy95 Posts: 14
    Yes I’ve just noticed this too. I’m getting no crit bleeds at all
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    Super weird. His damage is pretty pathetic without them so hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  • ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    I am glad to have found this topic as I thought I was crazy.

Few minutes ago, I tried to take down the winter soldier in ROL, using my 6r1, sig 20 Hawkeye, with a team increasing his attack. I got no critical bleed at all, even though I was performing perfect releases.

I thought perhaps it was because the critical rating was too low and I retried with a full team increasing critical rating this time. I still didn't proc a single critical bleed, excepted once, when I managed to win the mini-game on the sp3 (+20% increased damage).

On the 2 tries, it took me between 200 and 210 hits to take down the winter soldier. This is so wrong for a freshly updated champion.
  • Yeah,they make sure his damage isn’t useful and ends up messing with some of his unbugged damage.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I'm getting this, too:

• Branu0727Branu0727 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos Is the team aware of this situation?
  • Hey there, the team has been alerted and is looking into it so they can get this taken care of as quickly as possible.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Is there any status on this? It's still broken and my R3 Hawkeye is more of a noodle than he should be
  • DalBot said:

Is there any status on this? It's still broken and my R3 Hawkeye is more of a noodle than he should be

Can you confirm you have downloaded the latest update? There was a fix implemented that should've taken care of this. (Knowing the update you're on can help us double-check some things either way.)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Can you confirm you have downloaded the latest update? There was a fix implemented that should've taken care of this. (Knowing the update you're on can help us double-check some things either way.)
    Hi Zibiit,

I was all set to jump in and defend you guys, because you're right: this issue WAS sorted in a hotfix.

However, it's now back - taken two minutes ago:

I'm on the latest update - literally updated five minutes ago from the Play store.
    I'm on Android, using a Xiaomi Mi Lite 5G.
    On WiFi.
    In RoL, no other champs on the team, so no synergies active.

Also, it feels a lot less forgiving when you're trying to access Hawkeye's Slowing-time "Dialed In" mechanism. I've practiced with him; and yet I was failing to activate the slowing nearly half the time.

Maybe I'm just having an off day; but at least the screenshot demonstrates a Perfect Release which should have caused a Critical Bleed, and didn't. I didn't get any at all, despite going through WS twice.

Definitely something to look into, please 😀👍.
    edited January 2022

DalBot said:

iPhone 11, screen shots taken immediately after the app version screen shot (less than 5 minutes ago). iOS 14.8.1

Any status update on this? Took him to R3 when he was working as intended. Shouldn't have to regret the rank up so soon based on bugginess.
    Any new movement on this a week later?
  • The team's still working on this and making sure the fix they implement for it sticks. We'll be sure to update everyone as soon as we have more information to share.
    Any chance this gets addressed before the next update?
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    This appears to be back. Just tested Hawkeye in RoL and his bleeds are not critical.