**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ and AW and Gifting Event Question

Not sure who could help me out but hopefully a moderator or someone who can point me to an answer to this question.

With AW season getting cut short, it was supposed to end on December 6th/7th if it was on its normal schedule. It got cut short. Are the rewards going to drop before the 6th or after?

The reason I ask is I have 3 players that are leaving my Alliance but I and they want to make sure they get their rewards. I have 3 new players ready to join but if they cannot join before December 6th they cannot participate in the Gifting Event. Is this true? And if so how are Alliances facing the same situation my Alliance is in currently suppose to conduct business while being fair to those needing a new Alliance and those leaving an Alliance??

Thank you for any help or guidance.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    You can still participate in gifting, just not on day 1. Gifting is 14 days so if you join late, you just wait that many days
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @danielmath okay thank you. Is their a post with that information? I think that is what is making my potential new Alliance recruits scared to wait is they won't be able to participate at all
    zbot34 said:

@danielmath okay thank you. Is their a post with that information? I think that is what is making my potential new Alliance recruits scared to wait is they won't be able to participate at all

Ya it’s how it always is
    Copy that. Thank you
    edited December 2021
    With AW ending ubruptlty will a player receive these Season reward if they are not part of the alliance? In order to ensure a new Alliance member can join before December 6th gifting event deadline so they may participate in all 14 days?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Boo
    zbot34 said:

With AW ending ubruptlty will a player receive these Season reward if they are not part of the alliance? In order to ensure a new Alliance member can join before December 6th gifting event deadline so they may participate in all 14 days?

No, same as always.
    edited December 2021

zbot34 said:

No, same as always.
    Well that is stupid of Kabam. Had War Season ended on time with no interruptions which would have been December 7th and the Gifting Event deadline to be in an Alliance to earn full rewards by December 6th means no player would have been able to move to a different Alliance and be stuck. How is that fair to any player or Alliance looking to improve their standing whether that being a better alliance or players leaving due to Real life reasons out of their control?
    zbot34 said:

zbot34 said:

No, same as always.
    Well that is stupid of Kabam. Had War Season ended on time with no interruptions which would have been December 7th and the Gifting Event deadline to be in an Alliance to earn full rewards by December 6th means no player would have been able to move to a different Alliance and be stuck. How is that fair to any player or Alliance looking to improve their standing whether that being a better alliance or players leaving due to Real life reasons out of their control?
    Because you’re wrong. All joining later does is make it so your points don’t count for a few days. You can just wait to gift and all points will count.

zbot34 said:

zbot34 said:

No, same as always.
    Because you’re wrong. All joining later does is make it so your points don’t count for a few days. You can just wait to gift and all points will count.
    Show me the thread where it states that then before stating I am wrong. Give me proof. Link the thread please.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    The thread is stickied at the top of recent discussions…*and news and announcements.
    @CoatHang3r thanks you. I now know where to look for that thread. Much appreciated 👍