**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding temp leaders and officers

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
To overcome the issue of new leaders or officers kicking players mid season, introduce a certain number of days for which one needs to be a lead or officer before they are allowed to kick players. Only those who have been lead or officer for that number of days in the ally, will be able to kick players.

Newly officers or leads should not be able to kick, unless it is a newly formed ally.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Only promote those you trust. Problem fixed.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Never trust somebody if they say that they can fix all of your alliance's problems if you make them leader, because chances are, they think the problem is you
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    why would anyone give leadership to someone they dont entirely trust... why
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Every poster so far has offered you good advice regarding promotions yet some idiot is disagreeing, I hope whoever it is promotes someone who then goes on to kick everyone in his alliance the day before gifting event ends,
  • DC_LOVERDC_LOVER Posts: 12
    This season even I was kicked by an officer after season ended. Can't really do anything about it, no rewards. Just join a more friendly alliance and keep good relations with officers.
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    DC_LOVER said:

This season even I was kicked by an officer after season ended. Can't really do anything about it, no rewards. Just join a more friendly alliance and keep good relations with officers.

Just convey that to kabam, you'll get your rewards
    edited December 2021

DC_LOVER said:

Just convey that to kabam, you'll get your rewards
    Didn't get it yet. @KabamMike will I really get the rewards?
    I sent a ticket, yet didn't get a reply
    @Kabam Miike help this guy
    edited December 2021
    Yes kabam Mike pls :)
    Wishing and Hoping that you get some support