**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CGR's vigilance question

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've noticed it multiple times that his vigilance does not work, and champs are still able to evade his hits while vigilance is up. I have tried it against Nightcrawler multiple times, without any active nodes.

Seems bugged? Anyone else noticed this?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Vigilance doesn’t not prevent evade only miss
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Vigilance prevents Miss, not Evade ^_^
  • Options
    Oh okay. That's why. I see. Cool cool. I always thought why Nightcrawler evaded. He evades, not miss. Thanks!
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Just so I don’t start a new thread . How exactly do you finish a five hit combo with a medium ? I never bothered with convos before but now I am trying for the fiest time with CGR. I land the first four hits normally but when I dash back to make a medium attack the opponent is already blocking and it doesn’t work . Can someone explain to me ? I know it’s probably something simple but I have now experience with this
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Just so I don’t start a new thread . How exactly do you finish a five hit combo with a medium ? I never bothered with convos before but now I am trying for the fiest time with CGR. I land the first four hits normally but when I dash back to make a medium attack the opponent is already blocking and it doesn’t work . Can someone explain to me ? I know it’s probably something simple but I have now experience with this

It is a 5 hit combo.

Medium light light light medium

Medium hits are swipe hits. Light hits are taps.

So you go MLLLM. You end a combo by either 2nd medium or 4th light. Seems you have been doing 4loght hit combos till now. Try out the MLLLM ones.

Swipe right, tap tap tap, swipe right.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @JessieS Don't dash back, just end the combo with a medium (swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe) ^_^
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

@JessieS Don't dash back, just end the combo with a medium (swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe) ^_^

Really ? Didn’t know this worked this way . Thanks. I will practice :)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Really ? Didn’t know this worked this way . Thanks. I will practice :)
    JessieS said:

??????