**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion is Worthless Mode (BUGS)

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

The incursion chat is gone.
The connection suddenly gone and game revolt back to main screen.
Then ofcourse the player leaves.

Why not make this a SOLO mode?
I mean thisnis bogus.
What's wrong with that?

I mean there are some good life improvement. Like - the bogus offer pops up while opening crystals are gine with one click. (Still don't know why they are still here)

Then while playing arena. If 5 star are selected the selection Remains. Doesn't need to go back to selection every time.

These are good changes.

But incursion has been a pain for a long time.

It's a bad game mode. People don't have time to communicate and invest 45 mnt to 1 hour on a game mode depend on another player.

Just make this a solo mode.

Comments

• Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    i agree with that
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

I made an alt account and just do incursions with myself twice per month to get the zone rewards in sections 7/8.

Give this man a medel 🥇
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

I made an alt account and just do incursions with myself twice per month to get the zone rewards in sections 7/8.

Given that I've tried this myself a couple times I can confidently say that finding a good incursion partner is infinitely less boring. Even with two devices it's a horrible way to play
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    They changed this a while ago but there is not time restrictions anymore, you can stay in the same incursion for what I assume to be the entire month until it resets, might even be indefinite