**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 2 Generic 6* awakening gems on?

Ddr7822Ddr7822 Posts: 25
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, I have 2 generic 6* awakening gems I can use. Would love to get feedback. I'm not a particularly great player but I'm Thronebreaker and working on 7.2 and 7.3. I'm in a casual alliance but would like to be able to handle map 5.

Who to use 2 Generic 6* awakening gems on? 96 votes

Nick Fury (have r5 5*)
29%
heruheru511zuffyUnsilentCap366FluffyPigMonsterReaper2823_Sham_DylanphileUsername19273IronGladiator22RenaxqqMaltyo9HoitadoAmnetiesHrishikesh713ScrubhanPit_0f_MiseryNoise72sherin_66DualityCope 28 votes
Ghost (have r5 5*)
7%
Crys23JuggerNotAlyzanAgent_X_zzztofuシspookyteaspoonsGrassKnuckles 7 votes
Hercules
57%
ChovnerKirklinRagnarok13SungjTrevisLawBigMacLucky7LucianoTrevenorfMreyay2234Moosetiptronic10or_Strongcx23433cookiedealerColinwhitworth69SnakepSbkruebDart1981No_oneukOGAvengerEinfachSo 55 votes
Hyperion (have r5 5*)
5%
mmmbanyaspseudosaneStebo_79ChaosMax1012Valentinos13 5 votes
Peni Parker
1%
Bar1000 1 vote
Professor X (have 5* awakened r5)
0%
Cosmic Ghost Rider (have r5 5*)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

Ddr7822 said:

Hi, I have 2 generic 6* awakening gems I can use. Would love to get feedback. I'm not a particularly great player but I'm Thronebreaker and working on 7.2 and 7.3. I'm in a casual alliance but would like to be able to handle map 5.

Handle map 5?
    I'm in a very casual alliance that does map 4 or less. Just want to make sure whatever I awaken is useful for a variety of content.
  • Options
    thepiggy said:

Ddr7822 said:

Handle map 5?
    Okay..so r3s will be tough. Save that generic gem and try pulling Herc from the 5* pool, he's in the basic now try the dual class crystals.
    I should've added that I have enough resources to r3 any of these (and likely all of them)
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Hercules
    And Fury if you have two.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (have r5 5*)
    Between herc, hyperion, CGR, choose your favorite amomgst the 3. I would do hyperion as he’s more rare. Nick fury for the second.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Hyperion (have r5 5*)
    I would use one on Hype. It might be awhile before he's in the basic pool and you can dupe him.
    As for the other either Herc or Fury
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (have r5 5*)
    Herc and Fury

Enjoy!
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Herc and Ghost
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Nick Fury (have r5 5*)
    July 4th and cyber weekend unit deals has the 6* generic awaken gem. It’s probably how s/he got it. I used my 4th of July one on fury. Saving my cyber weekend one for Hercules. Want to try dupe Hercules naturally first.
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Qacob said:

Out of interest, where did you get the gems?

I think it’s pretty safe to say he “inherited” them when he got the account. Lol two of the rarest resource in the entire game and he wants to make sure his choices help with 7.2 and 7.3
    Clearly you haven't noticed the unit deals lately from 4th and cyber monday.. 100% my account and I enjoy not rushing through content
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules and Fury, easy
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Hercules
    Wait until this featured passes before you pop one on Hercules though.
  • Options

Wait until this featured passes before you pop one on Hercules though.

Thats what I'm trying to do but no luck yet.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    I feel like I’m giving advice to someone much more skilled than I. Two 6* generics? I’d give a kidney for 1, nonetheless 2.

I know I said Herc, but I think hyp is the right answer. You won’t naturally awaken him for who knows how long, whereas the others you could awaken tomorrow.
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

I feel like I’m giving advice to someone much more skilled than I. Two 6* generics? I’d give a kidney for 1, nonetheless 2.

I know I said Herc, but I think hyp is the right answer. You won’t naturally awaken him for who knows how long, whereas the others you could awaken tomorrow.

My head says Herc but my heart says Hype. Hoping I pull Herc from another featured but out of shards.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Do you have AW rewards coming? Maybe try some featureds and see.

If they were mine, I’d go with Nick and Hype or Herc. Either way, you’ve got some absolute killers. I’d wait on ghost, prof x, and cgr personally.
  • Options
    TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    Hercules
    I think the number one option is definitely Hercules, he's amazing and the awakening is pivotal for him, although I would recommend to sign him up because he gain even more awesomeness haha
    Nick Fury it's a great option too, because that second life + attack is nuts.
    Hype needs the awakening too if you want his full potential and, as it was mentioned above, it's more difficult to awaken him right now.
    And well, if you like Prof X, his awakening is pretty helpful since it helps you to get charges faster and it benefits the potency of the prowess :)