**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War rewards

I played in all but 2 of my alliances wars this season and have received 0 rewards. When are we receiving them? It's not the summoners fault the game wasn't running properly and season ended early. I'm at the point where I won't be spending another penny in game because of these constant issues.

Comments

• Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Read the banner that is literally right above your post.
  • Options
    GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    Very soon. I was just able to see my alliances place in the season.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Snakep said:

Read the banner that is literally right above your post.

Misclicked the close banner cross
    Can you send a screenshot
    Sorry for inconvenience
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Oh boy….here we go
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited December 2021
    They messed the scoring and rewards up. I was still waiting but now I don't know if we're getting anything or not. I'm not complaining or trying to say that we're not getting anything so don't think that. I'm just saying that it's such a mess that I'm pretty confused about all of it. They counted the last AW scores by "mistake". Some ppl say theirs got counted (ours did) and some say that theirs didn't get counted.
  • Options
    jdrum663 said:

They messed the scoring and rewards up. I was still waiting but now I don't know if we're getting anything or not. I'm not complaining or trying to say that we're not getting anything so don't think that. I'm just saying that it's such a mess that I'm pretty confused about all of it. They counted the last AW scores by "mistake". Some ppl say theirs got counted (ours did) and some say that theirs didn't get counted.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/289691/alliance-war-season-30-rewards/p4

You'll still get rewards and if adjustments need to be made they will send those too