**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You messed up season rewards rankings

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
After all of this waiting time and being told you were going through and making sure that the last war didn’t count, you counted the last war

Iso8a was at the top of masters top 10. NewN was in the second tier of masters (11-20). Iso8a lost the war that “didn’t count” to PBT. NewN won their war that “didn’t count.”

Now NewN is at the top of master top 10 and iso8a is at the bottom of that master top 10.

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Somehow Newn gained 1.3 million points between the current leaderboard and the leaderboard from when the season ended.
  • GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19
    My Alliance was Ranked Platinum 4 before the final AW and we lost then we got placed Gold 1. If the Last AW didn’t count, how come we still got placed into Gold 1.
    edited December 2021

Leaderboard at season cutoff for reference

Edit: Pictures loaded out of order, look at point total to assemble proper order
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Run477 said:

After all of this waiting time and being told you were going through and making sure that the last war didn’t count, you counted the last war

Iso8a was at the top of masters top 10. NewN was in the second tier of masters (11-20). Iso8a lost the war that “didn’t count” to PBT. NewN won their war that “didn’t count.”

Now NewN is at the top of master top 10 and iso8a is at the bottom of that master top 10.

Are you sure this was due to war 10 counting? If the total points reflect that then that sucks but it could be due to points being docked for nefarious acts
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I’m in iso8a. We haven’t been docked 😂

A dock would have taken us out of masters top 10
  • KurtxzKurtxz Posts: 28
    How is ASR on the podium? PBT was right above ASR (4th) before the pantomime with the global and now finds itself third, after ASR.
    There's an ally in there that was in p1 at the cutoff and now they're top 10, how did y'all **** up so bad?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom @Demonzfyre @BitterSteel go ahead… give it a go !! Lol!

No idea. You would have to ask them. I don't find it logical to assume they did absolutely nothing, so my guess would be some kind of internal error. That would just be stabbing in the dark. Personally I'll wait to hear what they say.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom @Demonzfyre @BitterSteel go ahead… give it a go !! Lol!

I know you think this is a gotcha, but really it’s just a little sad.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yup, my alliance got busted down a tier
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited December 2021

Wow
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Same as everyone else is stating. Our alliance dropped a tier even though the last war wasn’t supposed to count.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    If I had to venture a guess, I might consider that the adjustments were made but the system overrode them because it was set to automatically calculate based on the old values. Then again, I have no idea.
  • Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Posts: 37
    We want compensation. And improve the percentage of good champion in the crystal. This is a joke.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    We did not play war 10 and dropped from 5th in our tier to 300+. I guess it counted.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I am in a very casual alliance and I have screenshots showing kabam mess up. We won war 10 but only 50k points was deducted, not the 330k we gained.

• GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Obviously they docked some alliances, but the point totals are incorrect.

Just look at that screen shot that was sent in this chat at the end of week 3 (which is how the standings should’ve been maintained).
  • Run477 said:

It’s bc kabam didn’t deduct the final war points like they claimed they were doing for the past week.

As far as I can tell from examining our scoring history, it isn't that they didn't reverse war 10, something in their script to reverse war 10 didn't calculate correctly. For at least our alliance, the miscalculation seems to be due to a multiplier calculation error, but I'm hearing from others that what happened to our alliance didn't seem to happen in precisely the same way with theirs, which may suggest the problem is more complex than that.

Not to obscure the severity of the issue: this is an extremely nasty error that could affect some alliances by a lot, especially if they just stopped doing war 10 due to the cancellation (which would have been perfectly reasonable). I would expect some form of compensation for (at least) all alliances affected once they figure out precisely what went wrong here. But rewards are still going out, and I expect they won't be able to do anything until the game hands rewards out to everyone first.
  • I have screenshots, Kabam got this wrong. Guys, I was rooting for you, and you folks hurried up and messed it up again. Perfect.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Just chiming in to report: same here. Alliance went from gold 1 to gold 2 from the war that shouldn’t have counted. Disappointing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The big question now is how do kabam make it right? Some people have got wrong rewards, some have got right rewards. Some have dropped tiers and some have gone up tiers.

Its not possible to take rewards back, but if you give rewards to only the people who dropped tiers after war 10 then they get essentially double rewards, and then those who stayed the same are screwed over because they won’t get as many rewards.

This is an absolute clanger from Kabam, I can definitely appreciate things will be hectic, but please, keep us in the loop here. Tell us what’s going on and how this has happened, and then how you’re going to fix it. I can’t see a fair option other than give all 2 sets of rewards, but give those who dropped a tier in war 10 the rewards from the tier up. But I just don’t know how realistic that is.

On the other hand, things aren’t great in the game at the moment, you can tell by the toxicity bubbling over in the forum, Kabam could really do with a win in the PR department. I’d personally go with the aforementioned fix of giving people extra rewards. It doesn’t screw anyone over, it’s the fairest method I can see, and after this pretty hefty mistake, I don’t think it’s entirely unnecessary.
This discussion has been closed.