**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting milestone eligibility

ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So if an ally member has to wait 3 days before he can begin gifting, but the other members have been gifting from day 1 and covered lets say 5 milestones, will said member be able to claim the milestones that were achieved prior to him being eligible provided ofc that he has met the spend minimum? Or well he only be able to claim from milestone 6 and upward? Because i assume this will be the case for many summoners
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Let the other members gift, and once they are eligible, the new member should start gifting. He will get all the rewards provided he spends the minimum.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

So if an ally member has to wait 3 days before he can begin gifting, but the other members have been gifting from day 1 and covered lets say 5 milestones, will said member be able to claim the milestones that were achieved prior to him being eligible provided ofc that he has met the spend minimum? Or well he only be able to claim from milestone 6 and upward? Because i assume this will be the case for many summoners

They will get all milestones. Not sure why people are making a bigger deal out of gifting then there needs to be.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

They will get all milestones. Not sure why people are making a bigger deal out of gifting then there needs to be.
    Oh, my apologies for need clarification oh wise one
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

So you thought process went like this..
    “Kabam is going to lock out alliance gifting milestones that are achieved before individuals can receive them but they can get the rewards they unlock after their eligibility period”

Just think about how complicated that sounds, and have you ever seen anything like that before? Have you participated in gifting events in the past? This 14 days is same as last year.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

So you thought process went like this..
    “Kabam is going to lock out alliance gifting milestones that are achieved before individuals can receive them but they can get the rewards they unlock after their eligibility period”

Just think about how complicated that sounds, and have you ever seen anything like that before? Have you participated in gifting events in the past? This 14 days is same as last year.
    K