**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple spots open for top 1000 AQ Map 6/Map 5 & AW Plat 4 alliance (& gifting event!)

Looking to recruit for our alliance; LINE app required, North American time zones preferred. Join up now to be eligible for the gifting event, we always do pretty well with participation & rewards for that!

AQ: Top 1,000 rank; Mix of Map 6 & Map 5, looking to do mostly map 6 overall

AW: Plat 4 (Gold 1 at a minimum but not preferred), so usually around Tier 4/Tier 5

Very well-organized and supportive alliance, great place to grow even stronger! No specific minimums necessary on any other event, arena, etc, just need to communicate and be strong & active enough to handle the AW/AQ alliance requirements.

If interested, please feel free to message me in game (DroidDoes) or on LINE (DroidDoes007) 🙂👍

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Bumping the thread; we filled a couple spots and looking for a couple more!
  • I’m in the searching for a better alliance I’m not F2P I grind everyday and want to progress a little faster I love war and Aq I have close to a 11 thousand I’m about to be taking my doom to rank 3 him or dragon man names ygboy I’ll message you
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Did you find someone

Did you find someone

Still a spot open! Feel free to hit me up on LINE or in game!
    Bumping one more time; a couple more spots opened up so if anyone is interested with our alliance, hit me up ASAP!
    Bump!
    Bump (hopefully) one last time!
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    I’m looking for arguably a stronger team but if you guys get map 5 or 6 done before the last 6-8 hours I would be an assest and definitely would help you to get higher up in aw. Line hotfizzle05
  • Spot left ?