**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Storm Pyramid X?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I recently just awakened my 6* storm pyramid x. Shes always seemed like an interesting champion to me with lots of potential, but is she really good for anything?

Also I have some of the god tier mutants already ranked, like apoc, prof x, archangel,

Comments

• SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Yes, she is a great champion.

Solid damage and great Korg and evade champion counter. I use her when Magneto is not suitable for quickly destroying someone.

My 6* is at rank 3.

Others will tell you that there are better champions in the deep mutant pool but she is really good and you should have no shame in ranking her up.
  • Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    What that special 2 do tho...... definitely a heavy hitter
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Big fan, particularly her synergy with Sorcerer Supreme. SS jumps to 1 full bar of power at the beginning of each fight, which is HUGE for her kit.
  • tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    I use my un-awakened r2 6* every day of map 5 AQ on my mini account for Soc. Supreme synergy and for her own beat-stick-ness.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    since no one has tagged him yet i will

@Rockypantherx
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Ahem…
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/222283/its-here-my-storm-pyramid-x-guide#latest

She’s pretty good, but there are so many good mutants now that she very much struggles to find a place. Fun though, especially with Apoc
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Just tried out my R1 and was hitting 150k SP3s with no suicides and a synergy team. Might R3 her after Apoc
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Late to this as scrolling about Storm X. Just pulled her as one my first 6 stars. Holy smokes. With all the God Tier Mutants she deserves to be up there. She’s not the best, but her damage is pretty insane. That sp2 - sheesh!!! Damage!!!
  • René_VuRené_Vu Posts: 66
    I love her ❤️ she was my first rank 3 and still use her since I got her.