**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill R3 Rank Up Help

BrokenBroken Posts: 209
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Rank Up Help

Skill R3 Rank Up Help 78 votes

Undub King Pin
37%
TheJalliRaganatorthanks4playingThunderstruck77AdvMoosetiptronicScopeotoe987Cr7ms7rs7Reaper2823Eternity0RockypantherxStevieManWonderEtjamaOriginalMysticRenaxqqSkjornHrishikesh713Hunter_Sarc0K_PChaosMax1012 29 votes
Dube Stealth Spidey
8%
AgentDoom9Agdan99Ramil0222Phillip14233BuggyDClownJoshKosh55713579rebel_ 7 votes
Dube Falcon
50%
DrZolammmbanyasbuffajrJadedTristanBpn88855ЗАКСОЛИНBigMacWerewrymCupidCap366JuggerNotCainSnakepNablockAmazing_Demon05SbkruebGondelulfsteampittChriissR 39 votes
wait for nick dube
3%
Username19273ChatterofforumsBoredDesperado 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Undub King Pin
    No contest
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Dube Falcon
    I love my KP, but if you already have Falcon duped I’d take him up first. You only need about a 60 sig level to get the bulk of the benefit from his sig ability, so good bang for the buck.

If your KP was awakened, I’d choose him. My R3 just crushes everything and with willpower is very sustainable.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Moleman
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I have not learned Falcon well yet. I’m going to try and figure him out now that I just pulled a 6*
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Dube Falcon
    Falcon
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Dube Falcon
    This is a tough one, kingpin is great, but I don’t like using him unduped. Falcon is good at many annoying matches in the game which is always useful, he just lacks damage. Kingpin for damage and if u run suicides, falcon to help in war or annoying matches in quests
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Dube Stealth Spidey
    I have him as 5/65 and r3 and use them regularly than falcon and NF
  • R3 moon knight
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    I have stealthy at 5/66, kingpin as a 6* r3 and falcon 6/65.and as much as I absolutely loveee kingpin and falcon, I don't do masteries though must say stealthy helps alot.he is smooth to play if your gameplay revolves around intercepting.I feel falcon is extremely powerful against evade nodes and champs especially since it raises his attack,aside that he is fairly good because he can counter annoying nodes.and I just love Kingpin but honestly, stealthy for me bud
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Undub King Pin
    Hoitado said:

Although I do have a Rank 3 Unduped Kingpin and he is INSANE

Falcon has Far more Utility and Comparable damage.
    I mean you could literally just say no to Electro’s Static Shock thing and Korg’s Rock Stacks

Falcon has more utility than kingpin ?

Don't make me laugh