**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone know why Falcon counters evades but not auto-blocks?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Just so confused about it.

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    He does
    Must have been a bug
  • Options
    Well I'm covering for someone today on Map 7 on Sixth Sense path with 50% chance to Autoblock and I can definitively say that Falcon doesn't bypass that node for some reason.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Which defender
  • Options
    JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44

Well I'm covering for someone today on Map 7 on Sixth Sense path with 50% chance to Autoblock and I can definitively say that Falcon doesn't bypass that node for some reason.

i dont think he can bypass autoblock nodes... the autoblock needs to be a part of the defenders kit
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Falcons utility is that he reduces the chance that his opponents abilities will activate. This includes auto block. If an auto block triggered there must have been external factors (like a node or unique champ abilities) that made it possible for the auto block to trigger.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★

I've tried him for the same lane, took a trip to autoblock city and took him out of the lineup. A mod here asked about it on my post but I wasn't able to record any fights and wasn't bringing him again to try and do so.
  • Options
    R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Its bugged. This was happening on footloose w me aswell. Wasn't countering evade. But when I took him into a normal fight he was able to do it properly. I use him all the time In aw and he counters auto block as well. Must be bugged.
  • Options

I've tried him for the same lane, took a trip to autoblock city and took him out of the lineup. A mod here asked about it on my post but I wasn't able to record any fights and wasn't bringing him again to try and do so.
    OH damn, .. really? Kabam needs to fix this man..
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    JC10100 said:

i dont think he can bypass autoblock nodes... the autoblock needs to be a part of the defenders kit
    How many times do we need to have the “nodes are considered defender abilities” conversation?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Who was the defender and what were the nodes
  • Options

Who was the defender and what were the nodes
    Note: Sixth Sense opponent has 50% chance to autoblocks

Champ: Nebula, Rogue, Red Skull, Corvus, et. all.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Maratox said:

JC10100 said:

How many times do we need to have the “nodes are considered defender abilities” conversation?
    i think it's still difficult to determine ''nodes are considered defender abilities'' when it's not always right.