**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it only me ?

I thought we were supposed to get 2 quests (1 chapter) of side quest unlocked per week but I'm only able to access rhino boss quest and not electro

Is it only me or someone else too has that problem or .... I may have missed something

Comments

• Options
    It's not only you. It's a bug.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's only you. If what you suggest were to happen we'd have no SQ content for the last two weeks.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    In the announcement for this month's events they stated that only Ch 1 opens all at once, the it will be just one part each week after that. So 2.2 is next week's unlock.
  • Options
    TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    @Hilbert_unbeatable2 @GinjabredMonsta

It’s no bug unfortunately. Kabam’s event quest layout was intended for this. we will get one new quest each week from now on. We only received the first two quests last week in order for all 6 quests to fit a 5 week period.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    My bad, I didn't see dates properly
  • Options
    TC1 said:

@Hilbert_unbeatable2 @GinjabredMonsta

It’s no bug unfortunately. Kabam’s event quest layout was intended for this. we will get one new quest each week from now on. We only received the first two quests last week in order for all 6 quests to fit a 5 week period.

Oh what? Thats bs
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    In the announcement it is mentioned that now it is 1 quest per week
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Thanks for your time y'all

I will get a better pair of reading glasses