**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Place to farm 3 and 4 star awakening gems?

I am not a hoarder, and use awakening gems for item use. So I am actually 2 5* generics short for getting a 6* gem crystal after trading in all of my gems.

Is there a place in the game where we can farm 3 and 4* gems? I dont really have anywhere left where I can get 5* awakening gems. If we can find a good place it will probably help the community as a whole. IMO 5 generic 5* gems is way too much of a trade in.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If you have solo event crystals that’s the best place. There’s not really anywhere else I can think of except road the the labyrinth
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★

If you have solo event crystals that’s the best place. There’s not really anywhere else I can think of except road the the labyrinth

Yeah I spend 450k shards on those crystals and got 3 4* gems lol. Totally bogus. The trade in store was legit for the most part. But Kabam, help your players out. Wtf
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    Greater solo crystals 13% chance at a 3 star AG. supreme solo 3% chance at a 4* AG crystal and .5% chancel at a 4* generic. Best options