**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

List of SPs Tigra can miss?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
Is there anywhere a list of SPs Tigra can miss? It is pretty unpredictable, for ex Ronan's don't work but I've seen on Reddit that last hit of Nebula SP1 can be missed.

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    non contact hits 100% miss
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Ronan hits you with a lightning from his hammer. I haven't played Tigra against him a while, but it used to hit me 100% of cases (that's why I dont take her against Ronan). That's the reason I ask
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Ronan hits you with a lightning from his hammer. I haven't played Tigra against him a while, but it used to hit me 100% of cases (that's why I dont take her against Ronan). That's the reason I ask
    Ronan’s definitely works. You’re probably just not charging heavy early enough for instant projectiles, and it’s hitting you.

The method to do it is make sure you already have a bar of power when you heavy charge. If you don’t, then dex it normally.

Imagine you’re heavy chaining ronan in the corner

What you want to do is this:

-throw your heavy that pushes him over a bar of power
    -if you don’t have a bar of power, dex the special
    - If you do have a bar of power, charge your heavy again and hold it
    - Ronan will then likely throw his special, and it’ll miss you, meaning you can heavy counter
    - if ronan doesn’t throw his special, he will charge at you, in which case you can use your special to get out of the vulnerable heavy charge situation

It’s usually a matter of waiting a few seconds, and seeing if the AI throws it.

https://youtu.be/XQaVzJbUIvE

Here’s an example of an instant projectile match up, me using tigra against white mags. At 0:16 there’s an example of when he doesn’t throw a special and I use mine

Then I believe the rest of the fight he ends up throwing it. The AI is more likely to throw specials when knocked down, so it’s usually safe. But it’s always worth having a bar of power to be safe