BWCV

SHAYUSHAYU Member Posts: 78
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Gotten her thru anniversary arena. Any tips on her rotation usage? And opinion about her?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    she's great .. cycle your immunities depending on the opponent or node .. use SP2s depending on the match ..she's so versatile. that's her greatness.
  • EoD_BawsEoD_Baws Member Posts: 20
    I would definately rank her up I have her at rank 3 she is very useful good damage and amazing utility.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I run doom or sorc supreme if suicides are off. Run her if they are on. Her regen on SP2 makes me happy.
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    You duped her through arena but you had her before that. She doesn’t need her dupe so surprised you haven’t used her previously.

She is absolutely awesome. SP2 regen as noted by others is fantastic.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    SHAYU said:

Gotten her thru anniversary arena. Any tips on her rotation usage? And opinion about her?

Shes amazing af. Have fun!!!
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I love her ALOT!

Got her as a 5* an still use her a ton. Pay attention to how she switch's modes between bleed, poison and incinerate. Its easy to get the hang of.

She can clear a ton of content. She can be either bleed immune, poison immune or incinerate immune.

Her special 2 is where she shines. During her bleed mode the special two will turn all damage output into health gained, during poison mode she will steal power, and during incinerate mode she will deal out a ton of extra damage.

I suggest watching a video on her maybe if you want to know more. She also doesn't depend on her sig ability, just adds some utility and makes her better.

Enjoy! I can't wait to get a 6* version of her someday!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Just Maxed her out yesterday has my 1st r5 5 star she's amazing