**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo competitive mode

So what's the deal with the solo competitive mode that was meant to drop this year, it was my most anticipated feature from the game this year... Any updates?

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

So what's the deal with the solo competitive mode that was meant to drop this year, it was my most anticipated feature from the game this year... Any updates?

Jan maybe
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Probably January
  • Kaiser_ViiKaiser_Vii Posts: 17

It's great to use for a drinking game.

Take a shot every time a certain YouTuber mentions those words in his video. It's in almost every video and said multiple times. A 10-15 min video can get you feeling pretty good.

Lmao so another promise and fail? Damn.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Agreed... Something done well and right is worth the wait. I really don't want to see any more bugs introduced. 2021 was beyond frustrating. Let's start 2022 off with a bang'r.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,494 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Take a shot every time a certain YouTuber mentions those words in his video. It's in almost every video and said multiple times. A 10-15 min video can get you feeling pretty good.

The roadmap wasn't a promise. It was more of a target for them. Just because it is not being released on time doesn't mean it still won't come soon. I would expect they are currently putting finishing touches on the mode as it was fairly polished in the showdown, just some of the scoring and server bugs were problems. I'd personally rather see them take their time and release without bugs than rush it. Plus there is already plenty going on this month. If we see it in January or Feburary I will be happy.
    I just wish Kabam would put out more frequent updates. Like every other month give a little post saying where they are with the big projects. This whole “we have big ideas that you won’t hear about for months” kills the vibe. We haven’t heard a whisper on wish crystals in a year. It just feels bad.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Maratox said:

Werewrym said:

The roadmap wasn't a promise. It was more of a target for them. Just because it is not being released on time doesn't mean it still won't come soon. I would expect they are currently putting finishing touches on the mode as it was fairly polished in the showdown, just some of the scoring and server bugs were problems. I'd personally rather see them take their time and release without bugs than rush it. Plus there is already plenty going on this month. If we see it in January or Feburary I will be happy.
    I just wish Kabam would put out more frequent updates. Like every other month give a little post saying where they are with the big projects. This whole “we have big ideas that you won’t hear about for months” kills the vibe. We haven’t heard a whisper on wish crystals in a year. It just feels bad.
    I "wish" this becomes true
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Hopefully it’ll come after bases.