**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ebony Maw

qm44qm44 Posts: 128
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled a 6 star Maw. Read through his abilities and seems intriguing, but I've never played with him. Any thoughts? Tips?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    qm44 said:

Pulled a 6 star Maw. Read through his abilities and seems intriguing, but I've never played with him. Any thoughts? Tips?

Nice degen damage
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I’ve heard he has relations of some sort with a duck
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I pulled him three times from the previous 6* featured crystal. Timing his sp2 degen with falter creates good degen. He has a good synergy with Cull, Stryfe, and Air Walker. He is better post buff. Unfortunately he is a ramp up champ. I'd rank him 9-12 best mystic. If you can consistently work his sp2 and falter, he could be something special.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have mine r1 undupped. He has really nice damage, but the awakening helps a ton. It is incredibly difficult to time your SP2 into falters fully.

Playstyle: heavy, 2x SP1 in quick succession (so get around 1,5 bars, throw one and rush for the second), let enemy miss on falter.

Then try to throw SP2s while enemy has falter. You can barely ever time it perfectly, so rather throw the SP2 a bit before the falter starts, so that the last hit refreshes your falter.

Try chaining heavy in corner for powersteal.