**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New featured 6 star... 1st rank 2?

Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Venompool!!! Definitely not why i went with the featured but im so happy.

I have seven 6 star champs now but 2 of those are red hulk and massacre who form an awesome threesome with venompool. He feels great to play. Does he need dupe?

Who would you Rank 2 between venompool nebula rhulk or massacre all unawakened
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

Yeah they make for an excellent threesome. That tongue can put in some work…

In all seriousness though nice man, slays v8 and a beast in general

The tongue!!! Haha
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I'd do venompool followed by Rulk, although I'm sure many people would go with nebula first
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Congrats but if your 6* Roster is that small then Basics would be a better way to go
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I'd go VP first if there is no new 6* coming at the moment.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    Since you are using the flaming trinity, I would r2 rulk first. Fwiw, I have an r3 rulk unduped.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I almost did my first featured 6✰ last night…almost…

Glad I didn’t!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I recently R2ed my VP and he’s a blast to play!
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Definitely VP. Very versatile, also useful in different variants if needed.

BTW you probably should just be going for regular 6s since you don't have many.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Agree with the others - Venompool is great, but given your current roster the basic pool is def where you should focus.

To answer your Q on the dupe - it is helpful for ramping him up faster, but not required. It basically unlocks some prefight options that can be very helpful in deciding which of his buffs he starts with.

I’m very happy with mine and will be taking him to R2 in the next couple of weeks - unless I land Herc in the interim.