**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GGC 2021 wish list

ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I know we probably won't see GGC rewards and percentages until gifting event starts, but maybe there's still time to address some things before it rolls out. Here is a pic of last years odds and prizes out of ggc. 5 star signature stones were useless even in 2020, so was t4 basic. I think that in 2021 there should be thronebreaker version of ggc, without t4 basic and class, without 5s stones. Giving away 300 units for 1 t4 basic or 10 5s stones at this moment is just useless for someone who plays this game for 6 or 7 years. We should have progress (bracket) based ggc this year, with according prizes.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Chagalj said:

I know we probably won't see GGC rewards and percentages until gifting event starts, but maybe there's still time to address some things before it rolls out. Here is a pic of last years odds and prizes out of ggc. 5 star signature stones were useless even in 2020, so was t4 basic. I think that in 2021 there should be thronebreaker version of ggc, without t4 basic and class, without 5s stones. Giving away 300 units for 1 t4 basic or 10 5s stones at this moment is just useless for someone who plays this game for 6 or 7 years. We should have progress (bracket) based ggc this year, with according prizes.

I support everything that benefits us players ofcource. But first of all it would make cavalier players MAAAAAAD like SUUUIUPER MAD. Also there should be a sense of gambling. The feeling of MISS to encourage players to spend more (if % are not overwhelming its a reasonable thing for a company to have its profit).

P.s do you feel you WASTED 300 units when you buy cavalier and pull 3 star? 😅😅😅 ofcource
    If you will say I DONT BUY CAVS well you will have to say I DONT BUY GGC with the same confidence
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Chagalj said:

First of all- if kabam makes a change in these crystals it should be same for all as all of us are gonna gamble 300 units
    Second of all- just see the first of all
  • Options
    ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
    edited December 2021

First of all- if kabam makes a change in these crystals it should be same for all as all of us are gonna gamble 300 units
    Second of all- just see the first of all

I guess you're not aware that in lower tiers (lower then cavalier which I suppose you're in atm), you buy every featured crystal for 300 units (the same ammount as cavalier and tb), and you only get 3s to 5s champs out of them. And it's like that since this game exists. How would that be justified, if some player who plays for 6 months could build 6s roster and get through all content much easier then I and all other 5yrs + players did? 300 units for someone who is at act5 atm has the same value for 1 t4 basic (or class) as it does to me for t5 basic..why? Because I wasted few years more playing this game, and also spent a few $ more..thats why