**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r3 first for throne breaker title

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 407 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who to r3 first for throne breaker title 95 votes

Unduped nickfury
14%
DNA3000LiquidkoldBuck9studioDragonUnleashedGardoshDawsManSkyLord7000RiptideBarani7daAce2319SnuggzyTyphoonCelectrialMutantA___4444 14 votes
Unduped moleman
85%
danielmathRaganatorbxdHort4buffajrTristanDarkShadowZXbm3eppsFoxhero007Kamikaze_TurtleOliverJWQuikPikDragonMCOCUnsilentBrokenCupidSandeepSpseudosaneyuwLovejoy72 81 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Unduped nickfury
    Ngl there both amazing champs. Whoever you like to play the most
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Unduped nickfury
    Idk how good moleman is unduped. Typically I'd say moleman but fury is such a god and if you can get an ag........
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 407 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

Idk how good moleman is unduped. Typically I'd say moleman but fury is such a god and if you can get an ag........

I can't that's the issue i didn't started abyss yet and there is no way other than that I could get an ag
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Unduped moleman
    Moleman gets some damage increase relative to decreased health with dupe. Nice, but not needed. I find Fury without his fury irritating. I’m never happier then when I see LMD destroyed and know the real deal has arrived. To be fair, I have both R3, and Fury isn’t duped (which is why I still use the 5* so much). But moleman was first!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    If Nick was Awakwned I’d say Nick

I took molegod to r3 for TB. Zero regrets. Shuts down any and all evade. Great bleed damage. Shrugs debuffs. 10/10 recommend.

Was thinking to do the same I had more fun with moleman than nick (unduped),but seeing everyone rating a duped nick as highest tier of skill class makes me think about it
    And I was in a chilled ally and we barely meet 100 m every aq season,so it will take more time for me to form t5 b again and form a t5skill cc
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    It's Molegod and not close.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Unduped nickfury
    DawsMan said:

I take it (via the disagrees) that moleman is quite the champ even unawakened! Go that route fs.
    Shivacrux said:

Hoitado said:

If Nick was Awakwned I’d say Nick

No offense
    I wouldn't have this poll if I had unawakened nick
    An awakened*
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    If it was a month ago, I’d probably suggest unduped Nick as you could have gotten an awakening gem via Cyber weekend. However, given that it may be a while before you dupe him now, Molegod for sure.
    Unduped moleman

If it was a month ago, I’d probably suggest unduped Nick as you could have gotten an awakening gem via Cyber weekend. However, given that it may be a while before you dupe him now, Molegod for sure.

I still haven’t used my generic! I have to chose between three candidates, and keep hoping some 6* crystal will magically reduce my options.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Unduped moleman
    Moleman does not need the dupe at all, he's so much fun and his damage is way above average (though lower than Fury). Personally, I would wait for NF awakening and just go with Moleman
  • Unduped nickfury
    Me personally I would go Nick because I happen to like him more, but both are strong first awakenings for Thronebreaker. I don't think you can go wrong with either, and more importantly I wouldn't wait to awaken either one: if you've already completed Act 6 and first R3 is all that's left for Thronebreaker, I would pick whichever one you think is best and awaken now.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    Moleman was my first r3 and Ive used him everywhere
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Unduped moleman
    Lovejoy72 said:

I still haven’t used my generic! I have to chose between three candidates, and keep hoping some 6* crystal will magically reduce my options.
    I used mine on Nick. Which is my I took him to R3 before Molegod. That said, Molegod will be my next skill R3.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Why can’t anyone see my comments?
    Unduped moleman

Lovejoy72 said:

I used mine on Nick. Which is my I took him to R3 before Molegod. That said, Molegod will be my next skill R3.
    I have Nick at R5as a five* awakened, which is why I haven’t fully pulled the trigger on six* Nick. I also have Hyperion as an option to awaken at six*, and Diablo. The real issues I have no Diablo at any other rarity, which makes me want it to be him. So I do nothing, lol.