Dethroned Celebration Arena

OcajOcaj Member Posts: 7
I reached Cavalier a few hours ago and I was waiting for the 6* shard celebration arena to show up for me and it still didn't show up. Asked a few people on global chat about it and someone that also reached Cavalier today had already attained eligibility to participate in this arena. Not sure who or where to submit this kind of complaint so I figured posting on forums is best way to let community know

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Did you restart the game? That usually does the trick
  • OcajOcaj Member Posts: 7

Yessir I restarted several times and also waited until the new daily deals/objectives reset, because I figured arenas would "reset" by then and update my arenas to show the 6* version. Although sadly it has not shown and time is running out for me with already 7-8hrs of playtime lost thusfar.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Ocaj said:

Yessir I restarted several times and also waited until the new daily deals/objectives reset, because I figured arenas would "reset" by then and update my arenas to show the 6* version. Although sadly it has not shown and time is running out for me with already 7-8hrs of playtime lost thusfar.
    It's weird cause people who became TB/Cav had their calendars changed but the event is not appearing.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It sounds like you are looking for an arena, the dethroned solo event is an event not an arena; it can be found with other events like level up etc.