**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update season 30 & gold boost

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Does anyone know when kabam is going to update the war rating to what it is supposed to be? I can’t seem find an update about it.

Following that is the question when the position in season & rewards will be recalculated?

Also last update I got for the gold boost is that kabam was going to look at the result of the ones opening when the gold boost first went live with the new situation. Was there a difference and when is the recalculated gold, if there was a difference being distributed ?

Comments

• TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Does anybody know the current situation on this …

War rating still not adjusted so I assume no corrections to the leaderboard. Kabam own dean line has ended (last Friday)

Haven’t heard anything about the gold boost correction.
  • Why did Kabam implement the WR “lock” for upper Tiers during off-season, in order to prevent/discourage teams from purposely losing off-season wars in order to LOWER their WR.

But now, for what turned into an “early” off-season war, everyone wants to have that INCREASE in WR that they won for that off-season war.

Seems like a complete 180 turnaround from what teams wanted to happen years ago (tanking off-season wars in order to LOWER their WR, thus getting easier matchups when the next season started, so that they could rack up more Wins in the next Season).
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Rewards have been recalculated and sent out. Not sure about adjustments to ratings.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Rewards have been recalculated and sent out. Not sure about adjustments to ratings.

lol no they haven't
    My alliance got ours yesterday…

• Rewards have been recalculated and sent out. Not sure about adjustments to ratings.

lol no they haven't
    Oh yeah they have