**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does iron man's ability need a nerf?

CallMeStarkCallMeStark Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Does iron man's ability need a nerf? 111 votes

Yes.
8%
DARKLOKISpity68Superman69TeddersAshburnAnonymous346Faith2421Lfer58CallMeStark 9 votes
No.
88%
Etaki_LirakoiDL864tlhVoluntarisStara99Vdh2008CakedaddyBigPoppaCBONEVavasourBigMoEvilEmpireGolden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonThe_OneDrakon56DrOctavius2_2KobaltstakDarkstar4387Einsammler 98 votes
I'm not familiar with his ability.
3%
KpatrixFishhyzuffyIrakli 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    No.
    This is funny
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    His regen isn't anything special, and if you're smart, most the time while attacking into him any special will wipe out the chance to even proc it. Regen a should kick in at 25%

Let's not even discuss iron patriot. Once his regen kicks in, you know with his armor dropping to 0 its over, just more false hope
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    No.
    I like it how the OP voted on his own poll too
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    No.
    NO ONE needs a nerf

I swear I think some of these questions come directly from Kabam employees just surveying our input.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Iron Man builds better suits for other folks. Like Spidey.

Shoemaker's kids have no shoes sort of thing I guess.
  • Options

You can't be serious, if you have nothing better to do don't waste people's times posting just things.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    No.
    Does nobody else see the irony that a guy named CallMeStark is asking for Iron Man to be nerfed?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No.
    No if anything he needs a buff, you can kill him before he regains if you're strong enough with a 3rd special or just bring a heal block champion like civil Warrior and stop his healing or gullotine to reverse it or however you want to handle it.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    No.
    No if anything he needs a buff, you can kill him before he regains if you're strong enough with a 3rd special or just bring a heal block champion like civil Warrior and stop his healing or gullotine to reverse it or however you want to handle it.

Or just take another 30 seconds to kill him again.
  • Options
    ThisChristmasThisChristmas Posts: 21
    No.
    You need a nerf. Hush your mouth. Dont you know this place is crawling with kabam workers. Dont give them other bad ideas. The game is already full of horrible desicions without your input. Plus i have him as my top champ and i use him to single handedly finish 100 chapter 1_3 of act four. so shhhh. PS. If he gets nerfed(superior iron man) im coing for you man.