**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine to R2 my 2nd R2

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
So I do rank ups people disagree with, "Youdoyou" but yh so basically first r2 was thanos just because what's the point then and I actually like him I think he hits hard on sp2 nice when a crit and now r2 guillotine and I have ibom and gambit and capiw. Guillotine is An MCOC original champ which makes it more funny that not only was she voted community buff and gonna get overhaul her buff didn't really show off her potential as she was like the first original mcoc character you'd think she'd actually be so good buff wise but yh I had a r1 to r2 gem mystic hence why I r2 her and not gonna lie she heals and she does nice bleeds not bad in my opinion. Next r2 will be ibom though. ALSO hope she gets maybe another buff or sorted so more people use her as now people hate her more than before, but yeah she actually is decent. I pulled her and thor rag same time however thor rag got better and guillotine Meh which is ironic. But I didn't want her to feel left out. I kinda just spur of moment r2 her as I got loki from my 6 star pull today so thought 🤦🤷

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Took her to R2 myself . I don't think anything Is wrong with her damage. I personally like her, and she has helped some people I know.

For mid game she is fine and she loses some utility as your roster gets larger.

Edit: I am for fun rank ups , but Thanos? I even have to look at that decision with some
    Skepticism. For such a small roster that seems important use of resources.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    edited December 2021

Also the heal are consistent which is nice and so much better in my opnion obvs a little more would be better but she's OK she decent but not overhaul worthy like to say yes she is and that was a perfect buff but it's improved I guess
    Texas_11 said:

Took her to R2 myself . I don't think anything Is wrong with her damage. I personally like her, and she has helped some people I know.

How so does she lose utility 😲

Texas_11 said:

Heal counters are not that important.

Her regen is okay but doesn't really check off the sustainable box.

As a mystic she doesn't interact with buffs aside from more bleed crit chance
    Texas_11 said:

Edit: I am for fun rank ups , but Thanos? I even have to look at that decision with some
    Skepticism. For such a small roster that seems important use of resources.

He was my second 6star my first was superior iron man and when u get your first at like not even uncollected yet your ages away and well thanos yeah he was who stood out from meme list I had superior ironman classic daredevil yondu and thor rags around uc time or cav so I r2 thanos also because he wasn't in my top 5 nor my profile pic so I wanted him as pfp to r2 him just to find out nope he isn't high enough prestige lol
    And well he's exclusive like rare so it's like why not kinda a flex move

And well he's exclusive like rare so it's like why not kinda a flex move

Reminds me of the person with the BMW who has no gas in it lol.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I have mine at R2.

When you stack 2 pain link you can deal with the Terrax’s rock shield and things like that. It’s highly useful.

I have mine at R2.

When you stack 2 pain link you can deal with the Terrax’s rock shield and things like that. It’s highly useful.

Can you?
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Heal counters are not that important.

Her regen is okay but doesn't really check off the sustainable box.

As a mystic she doesn't interact with buffs aside from more bleed crit chance
    Oof I kinda wish I had saved my gold and iso as I literally have no iso and 400k gold now I saved since and spent 1.5m gold to take her from lv1 r1 to r2 to lv 24
    Texas_11 said:

I have mine at R2.

Can you?
    Oh yeah and things like electros damage I think around him maybe

I have mine at R2.

Also , what's deal with?
    So I used her against collosus lots of buffs no effect no bleeds hate that every other champ has in their kit if immune then inflict matching degen buff it's in guillotines sig na that's useless that should be in her base as now days it's cosmics who have so much buffs guess what most are poison and bleed immune e.g medusa so yh guillotine is actually useless against bleed immune unless she awakened and even then at sig 200 its ok not all that forget that
    Texas_11 said:

I have mine at R2.

Also , what's deal with?
    Like you can handle he's annoying shield and things like that's she can help against I think