**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to grow

Hello,

We started a new alliance as our last one went from decent to dying. We are looking for 60k+ players who are active daily and want to grow with us. We run Map 2 x 5 days, AW most days, and use Discord for communication. We should be moving to Map 3 shortly.

We expect everyone to contribute and are looking for experienced players as well. We want to get this to a T4CC Alliance but still have fun. You can contact AaronQ123 or okayletsplay in-game, or in Discord for more info. https://discord.gg/vbffMWA

We will look at potential adds from 30k plus if you have decent prestige and skills. Just ask.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Possibility that my alt account can join?
  • Options
    If you can be active daily, we would be happy to have you come check us out.
  • Options
    We are still looking for a few good people so stop by or message us in-game. I apparently accidentally switched off the notifications on my friend requests in-game. So if you were looking, please don't think you were ignored!