**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow just realized no new War for a month?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Game is already dragging and I just noticed no new war seasons for a month

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Yeah that’s a good time, go enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.

I still remember the outrage from last year when I think both AQ and War (might just have been AQ though) fell right on Christmas Day. You’d think people would enjoy having this time of year free.
    Well it's just one person
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Yeah that’s a good time, go enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.

I still remember the outrage from last year when I think both AQ and War (might just have been AQ though) fell right on Christmas Day. You’d think people would enjoy having this time of year free.
    Well it's just one person
    Oh I know, just reminiscing on last year with the cries on the forum. Wait until they realise that AQ falls on Christmas again this year 😂
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. I actually wish that mode would be taken down permanently. All war accomplishes is letting the elite get further ahead and costing us units, depending on where we draw the line in “competitive” spending.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. I actually wish that mode would be taken down permanently. All war accomplishes is letting the elite get further ahead and costing us units, depending on where we draw the line in “competitive” spending.

Bro lol alot of my ally is non/low spenders with a few exceptions, and we took master rank 1.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

Game is already dragging and I just noticed no new war seasons for a month

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    GOOD.