**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Scarlet Witch Sigil ???

I have been trying to decide between the 5 star awakened or getting the 6 star version which would obviously be un-awakened....

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I have the 5 star and plan on bringing her to max sig. once I do that, I’ll stop buying the sigil. Is that a better decision than trying to get a 6 and awaken her? Not sure, just know she would never be high sig as a 6*
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    6* all the way 100000000%
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I have the 6 star, used a gem on her and took her to rank 3. No regrets.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    I would get 6 star buy like that's like £50 and seems like a very lot to me at moment
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 843 ★★★★
    If you're going to go with one, go with the 6*. Her awakened ability isn't anywhere near crucial.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I went 5* because I’m not going to invest sig stones into her. She’s fun and definitely a decent champ but the RNG element means she won’t be worth the investment to me personally. A 5* I can rank and play for fun and not feel like I spent resources I should’ve put elsewhere
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Went with 6* and am so happy. Took her to T3 unawakened. Only time before just gets awakened.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I picked the 5* first. Awakened her, and took her to Max. No regrets. I'm close to having the 6* now.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I also took the unawakened 6* to R3. She is fantastic, and like others said, it's just a matter of time until she is duped. It's actually nice knowing there is a guaranteed awakening, unlike other champs where you're depending on the luck of a crystal drop.