**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

🎁 This return is looking pretty *Hopeful*

Comments

• Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sorry the editing is pretty shotty this time, but I wanted to get the *Teasers* out sooner and it's late at night...

Forum Users who have been around for at least a year may know what's coming, no set time yet just be sure you're checking the Forums now to next week, if you don't remember or are a *Newer* Forum User well *Let The Anticipation Flow Through You*.

I'll gladly take a GGC

Thank you if you send!!!
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've been on forums since 2018 and somehow I missed this entirely πŸ˜…

I am not greedy, 1 for each forum year is fine by me. I don't expect more than that, probably much less. IGN: Colonom123.
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66 β˜…
    I’ll take 2 baby! Not sure what’s going on but everyone else is throwing in some numbers lol. Rion2k
    2 - GGC
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1 carbon mastery core. This is a super cool thing to do, you’re going to make someone’s day
    Ace~2319
  • Options
    AegonBRAegonBR Posts: 3 β˜…
    1 GGC for me it'll be awesome :D
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    Team revives 😎

IGN: probably better to look up my name through my ally tag.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    I would like to choose to give one GGC to someone else
  • Options
    tigeard22tigeard22 Posts: 15 β˜…
    I would like 4 pls - tigeard22
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    I would like 1 carb mastery core, I'm trying to expand my masteries as I am quite behind. IGN: killcodesherin

Thank you for being so wholesome and generous!
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 β˜…β˜…

Sorry the editing is pretty shotty this time, but I wanted to get the *Teasers* out sooner and it's late at night...

Forum Users who have been around for at least a year may know what's coming, no set time yet just be sure you're checking the Forums now to next week, if you don't remember or are a *Newer* Forum User well *Let The Anticipation Flow Through You*.

Yay! 4 will do for me :)
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1 for me, my IGN is same like forums name

Thank you for thisπŸ‘
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just think it's awesome that you do this. I don't want anything gifted to me, just wanted to pass on a genuine thank you to someone who is truly embracing the idea of the gifting event.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Merry Christmas to you
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm going to say Hi, well done and thank you.

I know this is a genuine offer a I've been on the forum quite a few years too, but tbh I'm a happy player in a happy place right now.

So rather than ask for anything from LibertySanta for myself, I'm going to nominate an Ally mate for a couple of GGCs if you have them to spare: @TitoBandito187 has been feeling the grind lately with bad pulls and general sense of 'meh'.

Merry Christmas to him, and to you!
    πŸŽ…

@Magrailothos you are a stand up person. That's straight up Christmas spirit - many thanks for the consideration and for knocking the Grinch outta me. I have to echo back the same to you too.

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm on a diet because I haven't run for as many donuts since Krispy Kreme closed down in my area so 1 GGC is good enough.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…
    Whatever you feel comfortable with.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/291220/gifting-giveaway-4-a-new-hope/p1?new=1
    Year 4 Is Live, Make Sure You Enter!!!

Also really appreciate all the kind words and nice to see many people remember the Giveaway and look forward to it!

The Giveaway Thread is back up btw, for anyone that saw it go down for about 4 hours, you have a whole week to enter so no rush but don't forget.

Also yeah I'm not entirely sure what's with all the numbers being listed on this thread, just to be clear the entries have to be on the actual Giveaway Thread for them to count and this Thread is Not that.
  • Options
    JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44 β˜…
    3 GGC's is MTE (IGN is JC10100)
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 505 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3 is my favourite number, so 3??
    Username is artikram-
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ll take as many or as few GGC as you’ll sendπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64 β˜…
    5 GGCs would be great ;)
  • Options
    Anyone wanting to gift me can send whatever they want. No expectations. Had a baby 3 months ago so no money to spend on anything else at the moment.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A carbonadium core would be really helpful...
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you’re giving away crystals for free I’d take one or two as well lol. Regardless it’s awesome what you’re doing, hope you have a very merry Christmas!
  • Options
    myshowbizmyshowbiz Posts: 10 β˜…
    2 is my birth date, so 2 GGC's would be great...
  • Options
    1 ggc pls
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4 ggc will do
  • Options
    HiltonAlsHiltonAls Posts: 13 β˜…
    4 Ggc