**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

12k prestige and growing fast looking for plat3-4

Looking for a player who will never die or take fights he is questioning if he will die or not In season? That’s me. I’ve played masters before the game broke yet want to vibe in plat. That’s the easy part. Hard part is finding a team for aq where every player moves good. It can easily be done fast and efficient. I’ll wait long as it takes to find a good team that is cool. Preferably og players who have a basic understanding of the game and use common sense. Good leadership who takes care of defenders and gets the best ones out there. I will do well beyond my part as I always have. Preferably no kids leading with ego and imagined power. I can do map 6 though prefer 5. 6 I can do if ppl move fast enough and the prestige is high enough to where map 5 teams aren’t beating us in points. Just a chill dude who is helpful and does his part. Hmu if this sounds like your team, if you are higher rated than this I will consider joining to help if it makes sense. It’s possible to get a quality team I need to go back higher up.
My line is hotfizzle05 and my discord is Derek2k20#5262 twitter @Derek2k19 Thank you for reading and any questions pls ask me,